PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Niice! My girlfriend also got both of us Uwell Crown tanks, they should be arriving Saturday. Judging from reviews, they're pretty great!

And lol

This is the biggest problem. Every vaper spends a lot, especially at first, on finding the right setup. But in the end, once you find the right one for you, the only problem is the juice, and there are loads of sellers out there who sell 120ml bottles for about 13-15$
Ever heard about Zamplebox? Is it any good?

Toxik

Contributor
Ever heard about Zamplebox? Is it any good?
Oh dear god stay away from that.
I did it with the girlfriend for a while. First few boxes were okay, had some recognizable juices. Then, they started sending what seemed like whatever they had on hand.
They don't give a shit about the flavor profile they ask you to create, and the owner sends juice from other companies he owns, extremely shitty juice. He came under a LOT of fire on Reddit when he was found out for that, and mostly everyone stays away from that company.
Though there are a few really good ones out there, the best option I can recommend is Craft Vapery. They actually try hard to send you juice according to your flavor profile and have really good juice, and sometimes they put in one of their own in-house juice bottle but unlike Zamplebox it is amazing! It's also the best cost efficient subscription box I've seen so far, there are a few other ones like Zodist, Juice Crate and Drip Club but I haven't tried any of those.
Also, another great thing with Craft Vapery is that you can search their shop for specific flavors and mark them to show you'd like them in your box, and most of the time they'll send it to you in your next box!

Toxik

Contributor
I finally got around to making my batteries re-wrapped. Two of them, after I opened them, I realized there was rust on one and black dots on the bottom of the other, so I'm tossing those. They were a bit over 2 years old anyways, so it's better not to risk it.
I re-wrapped two newer ones I got not too long ago, I still need to adjust the paper a bit next time I do it, but what do you think?

uTdlmfF.jpg
2iQaUAs.jpg
SrTFabl.jpg

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I finally got around to making my batteries re-wrapped. Two of them, after I opened them, I realized there was rust on one and black dots on the bottom of the other, so I'm tossing those. They were a bit over 2 years old anyways, so it's better not to risk it.
I re-wrapped two newer ones I got not too long ago, I still need to adjust the paper a bit next time I do it, but what do you think?

uTdlmfF.jpg
2iQaUAs.jpg
SrTFabl.jpg
Borderlandssss

Toxik

Contributor
Borderlandssss
It was so hard to decide on which brand to use D:
Torgue would have looked pretty badass, but explosive + batteries, don't even want to risk it for the irony lol
Hyperion would have looked pretty badass too, but fuck it Maliwan had elemental weapons, best weps, even though Tediore was probably the most appropriate

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I actually updated my gear a bit.

I got:

1. Uwell Crown tank (it's a beast... top filling feature rocks and dual coils produce fucking awesome clouds and flavor - the only serious drawback is dual coils on 60W are eating juice up like there is no tomorrow)
2. I ordered Wismec Reuleaux RX200 mod yesterday with three 3000mAh LG batteries and charger. Wanna see how it's gonna work.

Toxik

Contributor
I actually updated my gear a bit.

I got:

1. Uwell Crown tank (it's a beast... top filling feature rocks and dual coils produce fucking awesome clouds and flavor - the only serious drawback is dual coils on 60W are eating juice up like there is no tomorrow)
2. I ordered Wismec Reuleaux RX200 mod yesterday with three 3000mAh LG batteries and charger. Wanna see how it's gonna work.
Looool that's my current aim for a new setup. I already have the Crown, and it's pissing me off because for some reason the coils keep giving me dry hits and I have to block the airflow to re-flood the coil a little bit
Apparently the Reuleaux is one of the best mods right now, after talking with a dude who knew a ridiculous amount of stuff about mods at my local vape shop last week. Hope you love it!

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Looool that's my current aim for a new setup. I already have the Crown, and it's pissing me off because for some reason the coils keep giving me dry hits and I have to block the airflow to re-flood the coil a little bit
Apparently the Reuleaux is one of the best mods right now, after talking with a dude who knew a ridiculous amount of stuff about mods at my local vape shop last week. Hope you love it!
First two 0.2 Ohm SS dual coils for the Crown tank had a weird issue - after one day of vaping I saw a lot of gunk on them and when I pulled the coil and wick out they were all black. No idea why. So I switched to 0.5 Ohm SS dual coils - no issues so far.
In regards to mod - I reviewed all mods that are listed as "Favorite mods" by Rip Trippers and RX200 seems to be the best for now. The fact it uses three 18650's makes me believe it's capable of producing 200W actually. Plus, $60 for 200W mod is not bad.
Check out these mods though:

1. Laisimo L1 200W TC mod (I suspect the LED is gonna eat up a lot of battery though);
  2. iSmog 75W TC touch mod (iPhone comes to fucking vape market, lol)

Toxik

Contributor
Hahah I've seen the Laisimo before, but not in person. Definitely looks pretty cool, but yeah as you said that screen probably chews through the batteries.

From what one of the guys at the local store told me, DNA chips make expensive mods but they are the best. Upgradeable and fully customizable, you just plug it into your PC and you can input a whole bunch of commands.
He had his set to tell him "Put the vape down, fuckface" when it became too hot or held the fire button for over 10 seconds. Also, had his favorite football team's logo as the mod's loading screen.
Hopefully you can do all that with the Reuleaux!

Reactions: PsychoRealm

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hahah I've seen the Laisimo before, but not in person. Definitely looks pretty cool, but yeah as you said that screen probably chews through the batteries.

From what one of the guys at the local store told me, DNA chips make expensive mods but they are the best. Upgradeable and fully customizable, you just plug it into your PC and you can input a whole bunch of commands.
He had his set to tell him "Put the vape down, fuckface" when it became too hot or held the fire button for over 10 seconds. Also, had his favorite football team's logo as the mod's loading screen.
Hopefully you can do all that with the Reuleaux!
As RiP mentioned only 2% of vapsters are actually gonna use DNA chips to its full potential. Majority of vapsters don't go crazy about all this stuff. Also Reuleaux RX200 is a proprietary chip. It's capable of firmware upgrades - but that's about it. Reuleaux DNA200, however, is capable of all these customizations you're talking about it. Well, it's DNA so yeah.

In regards to Laisimo - I saw it in my local store and that's why it made me wondering if it's a nice mod. I even asked RiP to do a review on it, lol :D

Reactions: Toxik

Toxik

Contributor
As RiP mentioned only 2% of vapsters are actually gonna use DNA chips to its full potential. Majority of vapsters don't go crazy about all this stuff. Also Reuleaux RX200 is a proprietary chip. It's capable of firmware upgrades - but that's about it. Reuleaux DNA200, however, is capable of all these customizations you're talking about it. Well, it's DNA so yeah.

In regards to Laisimo - I saw it in my local store and that's why it made me wondering if it's a nice mod. I even asked RiP to do a review on it, lol :D
Ah yep, I didn't know there were two different ones, I came to check this thread because I'm watching his RX200 review lol
Man, just some customization for $80-100 more, fuck thaaaat

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Got RX200 yesterday.. Man, it's a beast. Had been vaping on 70W for about 24 hours - the battery didn't go down a single bar (three LG 3000mAh). It feels extremely comfortable in your palm. It's heavy as shit though - but very ergonomic.
Next step - Ni coils.

eJJ7Ffj.jpg

Reactions: RMSniper

Toxik

Contributor
Oh man, that looks fucking awesome.
On my KBOX200, using the Crown with nickel coils is a pain because it keeps pulsing, as in hot air/cold air/hot air for no apparent reason. But after switching to my IPV4, jesus that thing is smooth.
Also, why not just go into stainless steel mode for your SS coils? I've heard it's even better than nickel, but haven't tried it yet because none of my mods are compatible with SS TC at the moment :(

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh man, that looks fucking awesome.
On my KBOX200, using the Crown with nickel coils is a pain because it keeps pulsing, as in hot air/cold air/hot air for no apparent reason. But after switching to my IPV4, jesus that thing is smooth.
Also, why not just go into stainless steel mode for your SS coils? I've heard it's even better than nickel, but haven't tried it yet because none of my mods are compatible with SS TC at the moment :(
That's what I was gonna try tonight - SS mode.