Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
It's going to die out with time, just like with every major tf2 update.
Banning people does nothing, just wait it out.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't wanna sound like a negative nancy, but maybe we should temporarily ban the conga taunt, because SMAC is false banning for eye violation again.
Key word "temporarily."

That way we stop getting so many ban appeals and reports.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
How about we don't ban it, but just put in a text warning by the server advertisement saying that the Conga's fucked up SMAC and to please refrain from using it for the time being.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
How about we don't ban it, but just put in a text warning by the server advertisement saying that the Conga's fucked up SMAC and to please refrain from using it for the time being.
I suggested this earlier to have a message on the server or appeals. I know most newbies won't read it but the server regs will and possibly pass it on to the rest. I don't see how it could hurt doing this but what do I know.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Why does it matter if smac bans you in the first place? I would say it causes less headaches to remove the taunt from servers until the SMAC thing can be straightened out.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Bottiger already resolved the SMAC banning taunts (again) so there is no need to remove it because it bans people.

He tried a plugin that was suppose to fix it, thats why it happened again.

TheMCBros99

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I actually have not seen the conga die down, I see people try to form lines, followed by my nice strange brass beasts getting some more good kills for it. Just stop the madness

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm still at -1 for this. I just got my Beggar's to an Uncharitable rank in matter of hours thanks to this taunt. My e-peen has never been harder before.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
To be honest, I barely see anyone conga'ing anymore. Even if they are, they get trashed by someone playing.

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I agree with Defib. After the first day or two, I barley saw anyone doing it anymore.