Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have only seen people still using it very actively on Bottiger's 24/7 idle. Lots of fun to sit around with everyone on there using the new stuff!

TheMCBros99

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Breaking news. I just went on trade and saw Wisebeard saying "Lets conga and crash server" Image proof of blue team conga-ing

dXSffNy

http://imgur.com/dXSffNy

^^ If the picture doesn't work

JordanJ

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Valve put an achievement for killing people with it. If they wanna votekick then they are abusing votemenu but............ I think if many people are doing it for long periods of time I think that would fall under the category for refusing to help your team advance. Personally if I see people doing a conga line I consider it free kills :)

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Another conga dance party

http://imgur.com/eUEsLtH
Indeed there is. And from here on there's always going to be that occasional conga party when you have in-game achievements such as "Conga Line" and "Party Crasher", which encourage forming and crashing huge conga lines respectively. It's okay if there's an occasional conga line on a server because now it's at that point where someone is going to murder that conga line for the achievement pretty quickly.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As long as it isn't disrupting gameplay like on VSH, DR, CP, or others like 2Fort and such, it shouldn't be a problem.

EDIT: By disrupting gameplay, I mean like being friendly. Just thought I should clear that up.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also In the pic you provided it's on the portal trade map. I would expect more congas on trade regardless since people tend to not care about objectives in trade anyway and just mess around while trading.

Macio

Mildly Menacing Medic
well, ban conga is good idea, bec it's getting a little annoying (wardens order sometimes to conga in game!)

TheMCBros99

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Really? I think that shouldn't be allowed because people would have to have it. I've tried Jailbreak on garry's mod and loved it... I think I'm gonna try it on tf2 :)