Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If servers are still like this in three days from now then I would be okay with banning but for now let people have fun with it. I mean this is the day it was introduced for god's sake.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
-1 Holy shit, it's been like 24 hours. After another week at max the novelty wears off, and Skial doesn't get tons and tons of shit for banning a fucking taunt.

Reactions: JohnnyGaloshes

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The taunt is still new. I don't see any reason for it to be disabled unless it continued for like a week or something.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why would it matter? It only affects you if you're taunting near them. If people want to use the taunt on trade or idle or whatever, let them. The novelty of it will wear off eventually. If people are doing it on any other server like CP or 2Fort, then kick them since they're not doing anything to help their team.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We would get a mountain of complaints and it will wear off very soon.

-1 I can agree, if Skial gets complaints, people will start hating, if they do that, population will drop as people want to be on a server where they can dance and play, a prior thread stated that it's fine but not for a prolonged period of time. It seems like we're putting too much worry into something who's hype will only last a week, maybe a month tops.

From my standpoint, I'm seeing it as relentless to ban as they just really wanna dance, it looks like you're stopping a riot by simply pulling them back and letting them go after, they'll keep coming but it's only a matter of time when they will get tired, we just have to wait.

MiniTrukr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
It's lost it's appeal already. It has no place in a regular game. Trade, ok. Idle, ok. But any objective game it shouldn't be allowed.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Keep in mind these votes you keep bringing up are against the rules and should be punished. If you have evidence I suggest you guys make some reports. Vote abuse is not the same as conga, though friendlies CAN and usually will stoop to vote abuse.

MiniTrukr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Can anyone offer a counter argument as to why you would want a conga line in the middle of badwater? Anyone? Please, something other than "LELELE IT IS SO RANDUMB! HEHEH LE CONGA TAUNT IZ SOOO KEWL"

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's pretty much died down, there are still a few random occurrences of conga lines, but for the most part people are getting back to the game.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hard to kick them when they are all doing it, and then they kick you for killing them.
Keep in mind these votes you keep bringing up are against the rules and should be punished. If you have evidence I suggest you guys make some reports. Vote abuse is not the same as conga, though friendlies CAN and usually will stoop to vote abuse.