• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
"Selling, or trading for "X"!"

Not in a trade server. I like slinging weapons as much as the next guy, but it just rubs me the wrong way for some reason when I'm trying to get my tryhard pub on, and some wanker clogs up the chat window with trade lines. It's quite rude, even on a Jailbreak or Orange server.

Of course, I scored a crate 50 for a couple of keys because of somebody spamming the chat window with trade requests, and a vintage Ambassador for a normal weapon, so I guess it isn't so bad...:D

OpsMiller

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
When someone complains about what class you are when you are on top 3 at end of a game. (Example: Heavy, Medic, Engi.)
Each class has the ability to get top 3 stop crying..

OpsMiller

When you are better than me: I suck
When I am better than you: I need to get a life

Fuck this logic.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Chat binds in a pub.

Actually screw it, chat binds anywhere. Bless whoever came up with hud_saytext_time 0.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i wish hud_saytext_time 0 was in csgo
I wish voting wasn't broken in CS:GO.
I wish you could mute people in CS:GO who were dead.
I wish the price of the higher-tier sniper rifles would triple so no one would use that garbage.
;_;

Also if Valve took CS:GO's "press Z to get the profile of the person you're spectating" and put it in TF2 I'd never complain about the above ever again.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
When someone complains about what class you are when you are on top 3 at end of a game. (Example: Heavy, Medic, Engi.)

I hear it a lot as a spy.

It's funny, nobody ever complains when I'm a trollder for 10 rounds straight. :D

Reactions: OpsMiller

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Often times when I get top 3, it's while I'm fucking around. By no means am I super great at the game, so I often end up saying shit like:
"You guys just let a battle medic get top 3."
"Guys, I can't snipe at all. How is it I'm scoring higher than you as sniper?"
"You know you're all bad when a buildless engy is dominating the scoreboard."

I'll get replies back like "Oh class doesn't matter blah blah" like it somehow justifies them getting beaten that badly.

OpsMiller

Often times when I get top 3, it's while I'm fucking around. By no means am I super great at the game, so I often end up saying shit like:

I'll get replies back like "Oh class doesn't matter blah blah" like it somehow justifies them getting beaten that badly.

:sweetjesus: "I just joined and I'm top 3, what does that say about my team?"

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
"Void is bad but he keeps killing me, so he's hacking"

OK, just walk into my pipes a little bit more gibus heavy.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per

I've MVP'ed as a trolldier.

I usually use a result such as that to make fun of both the team that we rolled, and the rest of my own team, too.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
"Chel is a boy."
"Stop shooting me!"
"Buying strange Sniper" (Not in a trade server)
"YOLOSWAG"
"We don't need a medic for mvm change classes or you're going to get kicked" *Switches classes* "MEDIC! MEDIC! MEDIC!"
"THIS SPY WON'T STOP SAPPING MY STUFF. HACKER! BAN HIM!"
"Ow! That hurt!"

TheBlissOfPain

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
How about that person on the server that whatever he gets killed by says it is overpowered, then if you kill them with something else than that thing is overpowered.