• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Z+M1 for me :c

0-Vuskup12-azerty-s-.png

The majority of users here use qwerty, not azerty, so when someone says W+M1 just assume they meant Z+M1 for European users.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
The majority of users here use qwerty, not azerty, so when someone says W+M1 just assume they meant Z+M1 for European users.

I know. >:c + it's only for belgium and france cuz it's french keyboard ;c

Fishy_Hippos III

Gore-Spattered Heavy
(On Jailbreak while AFK in cell's) "Give us a new command, AFK manager is going to get me" YOU HAVE 240 SECONDS YOU'LL BE FINE

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Warden: "face the back wall and afk"

Then it takes them a good 2-4 minutes before they tell us to go do something else. Staring at at wall for 4 minutes while the warden talks to random people is not fun

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Then it takes them a good 2-4 minutes before they tell us to go do something else. Staring at at wall for 4 minutes while the warden talks to random people is not fun
I have a rule about that.

If the AFK manager is telling me what to do before the warden can, I run out of my cell and bludgeon him.
Then sit back and watch the resulting riot.

Reactions: LadyPimpernel

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King

I do it because it keeps people in check better than afk in yellow line and it gives you the chance to kill the dumb ones

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
"Man, the other team is shit"

Coming from the guy who needs a kritzkreig medic to do well in a pub.

Jabiz

Scarcely Lethal Noob
People that have binds for puns (yes, there are these sorts of people), whenever they pop an uber and so on.

Really.

Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I swear to god, when people say "anyone wanna trade?" It pisses me the hell off. What the fuck do you wanna trade!? You don't just say let's trade, you say what you are selling and what you want. For gods sake, I once had someone say "I don't know, let's just trade"

:seriously:

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
"Coobie why the fuck are you using the Righteous Bison you have a rocket launcher you know"

13 Dominations later....
E89782857894BF30D05E086BECACA992A4D85D2B

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The first time I met viper on a dustbowl server he did that. He was yelling at me for not pocketing him during set up.
I meet people who want to be pocketed halfway most times.

I won't pocket them -- but I'll put them at the top of the triage if it means so much.
It's probably a bad practice since that just encourages them to try dragging me along into spammy areas with only 10% charge or healing any other teammates at all. That's when the gravy train stops and mister black box has to start aiming better or picking up health packs.

CallMeBubblesDahling

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I'd also like to add, and I'll probably sound really goddamn dumb for this, but I get quite irritated when players start genuinely bullying newer players. Any use of "noob" as an insult towards new players. Being new to the game doesn't automatically make you worth shitting on. Yeah, they're new and not really very good, but guess what? So were were all of us, hell some of us still suck. If you're such an amazing player, like da bestest player ever...that's awesome. Not all of us want to dedicate huge amounts of time to get really good, nor do many of us have that time. It also doesn't exactly make someone want to come back, play more, and get better if people are just going to take a huge dump on them. Get over yourselves and maybe be a bit helpful, instead of a goddamn douchebag. It makes you look like a worse person than the "fucking noobs".

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
"why won't anyone melee fight me? you're all pussies"

- Demoman using the booties, splendid screen, and zatoichi