• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Gammer 3

Mildly Menacing Medic
all the binds all most every regular that plays on the thunder mountain TX server. Annoys the crap out of me when someone say buttstallion for instance has his little "bob Ross" themed binds like, " I'm going to make a happy little bush, with your blood"
or (not related to butt stallion) "get reckt shrub"

Cipelahq

Mildly Menacing Medic
Wow where do I start. Well ill list 2 that bug the holy hell out of me.

Me: Where the hell is my team at guys I'm doing all of the work here.
Guy: Right and you have more deaths than you do kills that's funny it looks like we have done more than you.
Me: presses tab and sees im 2 away from the top and finds all but 4 are spys with 1-12 points after 1 hour.

Comment 2
This one ticks me off the most. when I blow back a rocket with the pyro im always greeted with these comments.

"Hacker" "Blow back is for bitches and nubs you should just quit" "Your just using blow back because you cannot fight me like a man. If you don't face me one on one right now in the sewers your a 12 year old bitch who dose not know how to play tf2"

Or if you don't airblast people call you a w+m1 faggot

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Engineer: "Omg pyro spycheck around me!"
*The only pyro*
*He's in the other side of the map*
Note to engineers, you do not need a pyro babysitter.

Reminds me of the last time I was playing 2fort and a engy set himself up on the bridge and had a huo-long heater hoovy sit there the entire time with infinite ammo from the dispenser.

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
"Don't go sniper"
"We don't need a sniper"
"No, that's even worse, we don't need an engi."
"We don't need a medic"
"We don't need a scout"
Thank you based MVM

"We don't need a team"
"We don't need TF2"
"We don't need internet"

Last edited:

Eris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
"Sniper shouldn't be in the game."
"Sniper doesn't fit in TF2."

The cry of babies.

Eris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
How was my post confusing? Do you have the reading comprehension of a six year old?

Toasty

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I'll be beating a dead horse here, looking at the rest of the thread, but my list is as follows:

• Anything relating to Body Shots. (As long as it works there's no reason for criticizing someone's approach to winning an encounter)
  • "Get wrecked" (This is two fold. 1. Because I don't fully understand why it's said so much on TF2. 2. It's never spelled out and replaced with weird 'text message' style messages)
  • "Faggot" Because that seems to be the default insult for TF2.

There were more when I decided to make this post but I can't for the life of me remember them anymore. I need to stop watching videos while I do my forum stuff.

Meta

Mildly Menacing Medic
You are all too high maintenance! =)

Whenever I get annoyed, I calm myself by a quick reminder that this is just a game, the people around you are inferior and your emotions are purely chemical. Then I resume the destruction

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I was playing MVM engineer yesterday with some asshole soldier
I hadn't upgraded my wrench firing speed by wave 2, so he started a vote kick (which nobody voted yes on)
Then, when my canteens glitched out of existence on wave 3, he did another vote kick (again, only 1 yes vote)
Continued to insult me over voice chat until wave 4, when I sentry jumped, rescue rangered my sentry from a buster, then smacked it down on last and killed a giant scout
I get that some people really want to win, but I was playing the best that I had ever played. In fact, I think his continuous insults just made me play better

Reactions: Chance

TheBlissOfPain

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I really hate the binds people have, it doesn't really make me mad it just gets annoying after awhile especially when they are spamming it and you are trying to read what other people say. I think binds are just another way for players to hide their anger, but that is just a thought.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Dota 2
10 minutes into the game - "gg please finish, shit team"

CS:GO
One lit teammate with an expensive rifle vs. 5 full health enemies - "dont save you fucking noob"

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
!admins
hey adengr r u an adminm i need help my frend wus band a cuple days ago and i dont think he deservd 2 b band cud u help a budy out?