Contributor
Use gunslinger
"Quit using the gunslinger like a bitch and use an actual gun"
Use frontier justice
"Quit using revenge crits like a bitch and kill me with a real shotgun"
QQ harder.

Dr.SteveBrule

Epic Skial Regular
I hate when some obviously new player tries to tell you how to play.
Like I was healing a demo, and was at 100%. He literally just stood there spamming Medic even though there wasn't any enemies around.
I decided to go back to find another pocket since he wouldn't push foward, and as soon as I turn around I get sniped.
"Medic, if you have uber, use it!"

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I hate when some obviously new player tries to tell you how to play.
Like I was healing a demo, and was at 100%. He literally just stood there spamming Medic even though there wasn't any enemies around.
I decided to go back to find another pocket since he wouldn't push foward, and as soon as I turn around I get sniped.
"Medic, if you have uber, use it!"

shiiki-sama

Scarcely Lethal Noob
When people say ignorant and hurtful things whether it be by voice or by chat. Just this afternoon, I was on an MvM server with five other people and two of them were picking on one person in particular saying things like, 'Do you have have autism? You sound like you have autism. Are you retarded? You're retarded.' I mean, are you serious?? Why would you pick on someone who hasn't done anything to you? You're currently in a game, like, why don't you keep your mouth shut and keep shooting? TF2 is supposed to be fun for everyone. You don't pick on a Medic or someone you don't know just because they suck or their voice sounds "dumb". I couldn't stay on that server for too long, it drove me nuts to hear them saying such things.

I should have reported that sort of abuse when I was still in there, I could have done something. I felt bad for the kid they were picking on. She wasn't being mean to anyone or did anything bad. I have no idea what goes through a bully's mind nowadays. Those guys were being jerks.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Holy shit this still lives wow.
I got some for dota now.
Any foreign language that in a US server
Game is hard spam
ZZ
something is op

pausing without a reason fucking dont pause and say wait give a fucking reason

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
People in dota who play US east and don't speak English. People who also tell you to get back when your team was doing that int he first place and they said it like they are on a 30 second delay on life or in game. Or people who spam pinging as if to say, "easy kill!" when you're some one like Dazzle and stand no chance of killing axe 1v1. (True story.)

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
When people say ignorant and hurtful things whether it be by voice or by chat. Just this afternoon, I was on an MvM server with five other people and two of them were picking on one person in particular saying things like, 'Do you have have autism? You sound like you have autism. Are you retarded? You're retarded.' I mean, are you serious?? Why would you pick on someone who hasn't done anything to you? You're currently in a game, like, why don't you keep your mouth shut and keep shooting? TF2 is supposed to be fun for everyone. You don't pick on a Medic or someone you don't know just because they suck or their voice sounds "dumb". I couldn't stay on that server for too long, it drove me nuts to hear them saying such things.

I should have reported that sort of abuse when I was still in there, I could have done something. I felt bad for the kid they were picking on. She wasn't being mean to anyone or did anything bad. I have no idea what goes through a bully's mind nowadays. Those guys were being jerks.
ItuqBNz.png

Last edited:

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
People in dota who play US east and don't speak English. People who also tell you to get back when your team was doing that int he first place and they said it like they are on a 30 second delay on life or in game. Or people who spam pinging as if to say, "easy kill!" when you're some one like Dazzle and stand no chance of killing axe 1v1. (True story.)
But blade mail + shallow grave will murder axe.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But blade mail + shallow grave will murder axe.
Not when you're an underfed dazzle and you died so many times because your team abandons you when you try and help. Does not help when the opposing team is smarter and sticks together, compared to your team who thinks they can rat and have the Dazzle 'defend'.

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
a person that knows I'm an admin
> HEY BIGGIE
> what
> can I say the n-word?
> no
> what? I can't say Nigeria?
> ...
> next person actually says the n-word
> In my head "god dammit"