• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
OK was just playing some Dustbowl on the last stage, was attacking and most of red had rage quit. Blu

won and when the round ended someone red put this in chat "Dr. Reptile : I just got here and got 1st

place". This comment always bugs the crap out of me, mainly cause there no real reason for this player

to even type it. The guy did not even do much, just spammed rockets into the choke. So i was just

wondering if anyone else might have little things that pop in chat that annoy.

Reactions: Fat Guy Smough

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
like "my team is doing nothing, i'm doing everything", mostly comming from the guys who are farming kills, not looking at the objectives.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Any of SPYdermans keybinds as he tryhards.
"/dsay Hey, you dropped something"
Ever damn time he kills me as medic. 100% Quickfix uber or not.
Its not aggrivating but slightly annoying as his green text fills chat eith stupid keybinds.

Fallen Leaves

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Our team needs less snipers and more classes that actually do something important
Says the one who's also playing sniper

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Our team needs less snipers and more classes that actually do something important
Says the one who's also playing sniper
I get that from other people when I go pub KOTH and we have at least 3 Spies, I'm one of them, and yet all the other Spies there have maybe 12 points in 45 minutes, when I'm top-fragging the server within minutes.

All I say is "One of the other Spies swap off, I'm the only Spy doing any real work here.", and most of the team agrees with me.

Vidanjor

Gore-Spattered Heavy
8)

1281750701716.jpg

nodon

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
"I tried" says someone from the losing team.

Unless someone is AFK or are just messing around, I'm pretty sure that most everyone else is trying.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
!votemnu
!votmenu
!vtmen
!vitmenu
!vucmen

I've seen all of those, and it annoys me to no end, especially since the correct spelling of !votemenu is showing up every minute.

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
*misunderstood topic*

"be a real pyro u scrub and use the degreaser" - When I'm using the standard flamethrower...

Commander_video

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Get wrecked, kid. Loljk that makes me piss myself everytime

but honestly the people that are like "I've never seen a good spy hurr durr"-pyro sitting in back of team camping one spot. Words of wisdom 2012

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
"our spy is useless"
"it's the spys fault!"
"maybe if we had a better spy...."
*looks on enemy team of half pyros and half rocket jumping soliders*

-Marinol-

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Christ, Medic...get a fricking uber already. *when I keep getting picked while surrounded by other team members*