Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
While on last night, we had the entire server agreeing that we should do some weapon bans on US29.

Backburner
Enforcer
Natascha
Soldier laser weapons
Gunslinger
Wrangler

Any other suggestions are fine, as long as they are unanimously agreed upon.
Hopefully, I can be given the ability to do it myself, or Bott could do it.

ClassyPotato

Positively Inhumane Poster
While on last night, we had the entire server agreeing that we should do some weapon bans on US29.

Backburner
Enforcer
Natascha
Soldier laser weapons
Gunslinger
Wrangler

Any other suggestions are fine, as long as they are unanimously agreed upon.
Hopefully, I can be given the ability to do it myself, or Bott could do it.
I FOUND HOME :win:

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
the pro server should be vanilla only.

its easy to set up that
:/

Do not want. I've seen leagues where they use YER, FaN, Crusader's, etc.
I'm just taking out the weapons that everyone unanimously does not believe should be in the server. [Shrug]

Too many people like their other weapons too much. I'd be sad without the ability to use Mad Milk. I bet some soldiers would hate not having an Equalizer. Pyro with normal fireaxe is lame. Heavy with no Sandvich? Godless fiends... Medic would hate not having Ubersaw/Blutsauger/Kritz, and almost all spies use different cloak watches than the default.
If it was all vanilla, that would scare some people away. If we take out weapons have the potential to make the game lopsided (spy should not be able to randomly 2 shot a scout across the map with an Enforcer), as everyone talked about last night, it'd be great.

We can discuss which we ban, and make sure each weapon being removed is unanimous. I had spies who were using the Enforcer last night saying that it shouldn't be allowed on the server.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
What about the people who excel in using these weapons? Obviously they're bad against you, but what if they're on your team? You'd want them to use a weapon they have experience with, no matter how annoying they can be.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
So why are these weapons banned? I don't understand it really. Not that I use any of them just wondering

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What about the people who excel in using these weapons? Obviously they're bad against you, but what if they're on your team? You'd want them to use a weapon they have experience with, no matter how annoying they can be.
I dislike when someone on my team is using a Backburner, because they won't be airblasting me when I'm on fire, or airblasting projectiles as often.
On 6v6, Wrangling a level 3 can be quite OP. Enforcer is for battle spies throwing their lives away, usually. If you want to go into why you believe each should be in, I'm glad to hear it. We just had about 8 people last night (when server had 12 people in it) agreeing on this.

If enough people believe they should stay on, then that's how it'll be.

Reactions: ClassyPotato

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Okay, so that's Piero who doesn't want his precious Backburner B&burner'd, and Ruelel doesn't want any removed.

Still waiting for all the people who SAID they wanted OP weaps B&'d to post on here.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ruelel, you said last night that the Wrangler should be banned.
Do you hold onto a single thought for more than 3 minutes ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.