Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
While on last night, we had the entire server agreeing that we should do some weapon bans on US29.

Backburner
Enforcer
Natascha
Soldier laser weapons
Gunslinger
Wrangler

Any other suggestions are fine, as long as they are unanimously agreed upon.
Hopefully, I can be given the ability to do it myself, or Bott could do it.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
I like the server, but i have a hard time understanding what "pro" is. If its no crits and no spread, ok. But if people are using bad weapon combinations, wouldn't they be weeded out automatically? Let the people play what they want.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
For some people (not calling names) it is more than hard. It scares the heck out of them. "Oh no a pyro with backburner Lets run away" "Oh no a scout with soda popper Lets leave the server"
For some people (calling names: Piero), it's hard to know when to just let something go.
Let_Go.gif.scaled500.gif

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I like the server, but i have a hard time understanding what "pro" is. If its no crits and no spread, ok. But if people are using bad weapon combinations, wouldn't they be weeded out automatically? Let the people play what they want.
If they're using an Enforcer and taking on heavies, no, I don't really think they'll get weeded out.

Looks like thread's dead since no one wants to lose their weapons. Still seems lame that wrangled mini-sentries are still possible, but I like mah milk... :/

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
If they're using an Enforcer and taking on heavies, no, I don't really think they'll get weeded out.

Looks like thread's dead since no one wants to lose their weapons. Still seems lame that wrangled mini-sentries are still possible, but I like mah milk... :/

. . . and I like my Natascha :troll:

Sparky

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
While on last night, we had the entire server agreeing that we should do some weapon bans on US29.

Backburner
Enforcer
Natascha
Soldier laser weapons
Gunslinger
Wrangler

Any other suggestions are fine, as long as they are unanimously agreed upon.
Hopefully, I can be given the ability to do it myself, or Bott could do it.
For me i understand the reason for hating on weapons like this but, the server should either go vanilla or just leave it
as it is now because, usually its the player not the weapon its the wand not the wizard, its the Indian not the arrow that
is the real factor in a game. In other words if you couldn't understand that is if your a better player you should be able to best any of the weapons above

Reactions: wokmage

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
its the player not the weapone
Usually not, based on these weapons being obviously overpowered. Blatancy aside, whatever.
its the wand not the wizard
OH, NOW YOU AGREE WITH ME, AWESOME!
Dur.
its the Indian not the arrow that is the real factor in a game. In other words if you couldn't understand that is if your a better player you should be able to best any of the weapons above
If that arrow can slow me down to a crawl, or direct a mini-sentry across the map to kill me, then no, no it isn't.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Anyways, I would be very happy if the Croco-Style Set and all Demo Knight Weapons were banned. Cept for Melee. I mean the Shields and Boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.