Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
While on last night, we had the entire server agreeing that we should do some weapon bans on US29.

Backburner
Enforcer
Natascha
Soldier laser weapons
Gunslinger
Wrangler

Any other suggestions are fine, as long as they are unanimously agreed upon.
Hopefully, I can be given the ability to do it myself, or Bott could do it.

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
After reviewing the links posted by ArF, I must reverse my position (yes, I am flip-flopping on the issues). Ban away.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So, no custom, just the one mentioned? Or are we gunna vote on which to keep and which to axe?

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Gunslinger/Wrangler
Enforcer
(Not important, but) The old Shortstop

Not seeing the confusion with that statement being true.
A wrangler has a huge disadvtange vs spies. If you use the wrangler a spy not using the eternal reward can kill first the engineer and then the sap the sentry without getting killed. That's good for spies.

ArF

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
A wrangler has a huge disadvtange vs spies. If you use the wrangler a spy not using the eternal reward can kill first the engineer and then the sap the sentry without getting killed. That's good for spies.

This is probably true for our server, since its not limited to 6. Some weapons i was thinking about was Gloves of Running Urgently, Enforcer, Fist of Steel, and Machina.

Photek

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
10227980204d805b2d925bejjj.jpg

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
While on last night, we had the entire server agreeing that we should do some weapon bans on US29.

Backburner
Enforcer
Natascha
Soldier laser weapons
Gunslinger
Wrangler

Any other suggestions are fine, as long as they are unanimously agreed upon.
Hopefully, I can be given the ability to do it myself, or Bott could do it.
All of those, but I'd like the Soda Popper, Ali Bobba's Wee Booties, Chargin' Targe, Splendid Screen, Bootlegger, and the entire Croco-Style Set banned as well. I dunno if everyone else agrees, but that would eliminate Piss Rifle Snipers, Demo Knights, and, this is for me, Soda Shitter Scouts.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Why don't we just remove the ability to attack at all? Hell, why even let us move?
Still waiting for CiNiC to realize that he's been arguing about a video game over the internet for the last 4 pages.
Still waiting for Classy to
FrogVader.gif

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
Lets not ban anything... Banning any weapon would push people out of the server. I don't like backburner, but if someones owning you with it ya know what you do? Switch the demo, use the vanilla sticky launcher, and laugh after they can only blow 4 out of your 8 shots away. It's not that hard really.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero
Status
Not open for further replies.