• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I am going to state my opinion on this; hopefully not shittin' on anyone's shoes here:

Someone gets killed by a military grade sniper rifle in Time Square. Some 15 year old with a sling shot in his backpack is pulled into questioning by police, and asked to prove that he didn't have that sniper rifle, and that he isn't the killer.
Police: "WHERE WERE YOU??"
Kid: "I was playing League of Legends at home with my friend."
Police: "NO YOU WEREN'T!!!!!!! SHOW US YOUR SNIPER RIFLE, NOW!!!!!!"
Kid: "Dude, I don't even OWN a sniper rifle."
Police: "DO YOU THINK WE'RE STUPID?!!?? WE SAW THAT YOU PLAY CALL OF DUTY!!!!!"
Kid: "How can I prove to you that I do NOT have a military grade sniper rifle or control a team of Navy SEALS?"
Police: "THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, NOT OURS!"
/jail

I don't understand. Under this logic, we should ban anyone who gets a /report for aimbotting, without anyone even getting proof of it.
Not comfortable with the ban, personally.

However, iC3, I really feel your making one of your names DDoS doesn't help your case at all.

Reactions: iC3 and diz

Panzer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I am going to state my opinion on this; hopefully not shittin' on anyone's shoes here:

Someone gets killed by a military grade sniper rifle in Time Square. Some 15 year old with a sling shot in his backpack is pulled into questioning by police, and asked to prove that he didn't have that sniper rifle, and that he isn't the killer.
Kid: "How can I prove to you that I do NOT have a military grade sniper rifle or control a team of Navy SEALS?"
/jail

I don't understand. Under this logic, we should ban anyone who gets a /report for aimbotting, without anyone even getting proof of it.

However, iC3, I really feel your making one of your names DDoS doesn't help your case at all.
if you look it's down at the bottom so it wasn't recent at all.

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic

/jail

the whole name thing is at the bottom of the list i mean that proves that wasn't recent atleast in my eyes

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't care, he still did it, which makes him seem like a very plausible suspect.

Also, if you guys spam around here in a rage move, it'll be forum warnings/bans. Keep it rational, stay calm.

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic
I don't care, he still did it, which makes him seem like a very plausible suspect.

Also, if you guys spam around here in rage move, it'll be forum warnings/bans. Keep it rational, stay calm.

well I mean at this point I'm banned for a ddos that I never did and how am I supposed to get unbanned really nobody has even shown my proof that it was me just making false claims

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
well I mean at this point I'm banned for a ddos that I never did and how am I supposed to get unbanned really nobody has even shown my proof that it was me just making false claims
I say all of you just calm down for now, and hope that Bottiger will post any other details he has on this thread. As of right now, that's all I can say.

Reactions: iC3

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic
I say all of you just calm down for now, and hope that Bottiger will post any other details he has on this thread. As of right now, that's all I can say.
he hasn't tho just making claims its been two days so idk what to do besides make this thread and get my point across

Panzer

Scarcely Lethal Noob

Also, if you guys spam around here in rage move, it'll be forum warnings/bans. Keep it rational, stay calm.
Name Changed - February 16th, 2012 @ 2:46pm - ϽiᴎiϽ
HistoryNameChange.gif

Name Changed - February 14th, 2012 @ 8:14pm - ϽiᴎiϽ (Anya Time)
HistoryNameChange.gif

Name Changed - February 10th, 2012 @ 7:01pm - ϽiᴎiϽ the Forlorn
HistoryNameChange.gif

Name Changed - February 10th, 2012 @ 6:08pm - ϽiᴎiϽ, the ConfusedDrunk
HistoryNameChange.gif

Name Changed - February 10th, 2012 @ 6:07pm - ϽiᴎiϽ, the Semi-Confused Drunk
HistoryNameChange.gif

Name Changed - February 6th, 2012 @ 2:32pm - XxX QuIcKsCoPe69 XxX
HistoryNameChange.gif

Name Changed - February 4th, 2012 @ 5:25pm - ϽiᴎiϽ (BADGUY'S BACK)
HistoryNameChange.gif

Name Changed - January 29th, 2012 @ 11:48am - ϽiᴎiϽ the SOUL SKATER
HistoryNameChange.gif

Name Changed - January 27th, 2012 @ 7:25pm - xXx GLM ϽiᴎiϽ sCoPe 69 xXx
HistoryNameChange.gif

Name Changed - January 27th, 2012 @ 7:18pm - xXx ϽiᴎiϽ sCoPe 69 xXx

but you don't see people calling you out for having "drunk" in your name being a hazard to society as a drunk driver.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
he hasn't tho just making claims its been two days so idk what to do besides make this thread and get my point across
It's definitely being recognized now. You spamming, raging, and counter-trolling isn't helping your case, though. We are taking a look at everything, and any updates we have will be posted here.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Could you tell us the background of the "DDoS" name change joke?
I'm honestly not seeing the humor in it, or any logical context that could be in your favor.

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic
Could you tell us the background of the "DDoS" name change joke?
I'm honestly not seeing the humor in it, or any logical context that is in your favor.

some kid said he was going to ddos me so thus i changed my name to ddos and kept talking shit thats about it

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
All credibility of your innocence has been degrading the moment you began your rants against the dude who owns the servers as well as calling reinforcements not as character witnesses, but as separate voices of the same opinion. Your display in arrogance, history of candid attachment with known DDOS kids, and overall suspicious behavior has just made you appear more guilty the more you or your "friends talk". Go play LoL, wait for the higher ups to make a decision, or if you really care put in time to clear your own name instead of shouting I DIDN'T DO IT. But you and your friends shitting all over yourselves is not gonna get you any closer to a repeal, just longer jail time

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic
All credibility of your innocence has been degrading the moment you began your rants against the dude who owns the servers as well as calling reinforcements not as character witnesses, but as separate voices of the same opinion. Your display in arrogance, history of candid attachment with known DDOS kids, and overall suspicious behavior has just made you appear more guilty the more you or your "friends talk". Go play LoL, wait for the higher ups to make a decision, or if you really care put in time to clear your own name instead of shouting I DIDN'T DO IT. But you and your friends shitting all over yourselves is not gonna get you any closer to a repeal, just longer jail time
this is coming from the person who was sitting in here flaming about Canada for some dumb reason I mean you stating anything is invalid all together

Status
Not open for further replies.