• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic
I find it a little too convenient that a few minutes after someone affiliated with myg0t and lulzsec was banned, that particular server started being attacked.

The chances of this happening are lower than SMAC having a false positive.

because someone has a tag doesn't mean there affiliated

but its up to you to unban me

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I just got back from work and replied to his post why even post bro's? its not like I'm looking for a reply from you
No, but when you hit that reply button your talkin to the community, not just one person. You wanna talk to bottiger in private PM him. Nuff said.

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic
Damn straight, don't like it? tough shit.
I'm going to explain something for most forums when it comes to ban usually have the reply type set for mods or admins not a fuck load of community members but using your logic I must be wrong

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm going to explain something for most forums when it comes to ban usually have the reply type set for mods or admins not a fuck load of community members but using your logic I must be wrong
Yes you are wrong, if the community doesn't want you, then your not gonna get unbanned. This is democracy majority, vote of the people. Sure bottigers say is the end all be all, but he listens to the community for what they want. if he didn't want the communities say he would limit the posting rights.

Reactions: Sharkey

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic
Yes you are wrong, if the community doesn't want you, then your not gonna get unbanned. This is democracy majority, vote of the people. Sure bottigers say is the end all be all, but he listens to the community for what they want. if he didn't want the communities say he would limit the posting rights.

ok... so you state something about a democracy, yet I get banned simple because my name was ddos at one point I got banned for dodging a mute then I get perm'd for someone elses ddosing it? explain how a democracy can exist with a communist ideology

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
ok... so you state something about a democracy, yet I get banned simple because my name was ddos at one point I got banned for dodging a mute then I get perm'd for someone elses ddosing it? explain how a democracy can exist with a communist ideology
requesting lock.
the only people who know what they're doing is bottiger and maybe a few mods(not sure). if bottiger wants to reconsider your ban he can, this flaming is unneeded

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic

to even imply this is a democracy seems like a load of shit to me but if you think some type of internet democracy rules exist, keep believing I have been done with this request once I posted a fucking video from Vanessa Carlton yet people kept replying and I thank the people who somewhat stood up for me, but for me to trudge this on is more bothersome. The admins need to face facts there was no circumstantial evidence and unban me

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That's why your here isn't it? to get unbanned?. One member of the community saw you as a threat and took action, now your here to defend your rights and frankly your doing a terrible job at it. If you could provide any proof as to why we should unban you, it would have been done by now. You broke the rules and had an inappropriate name at the wrong time. If you knew anything about this community you would know why your banned.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
to even imply this is a democracy seems like a load of shit to me but if you think some type of internet democracy rules exist, keep believing I have been done with this request once I posted a fucking video from Vanessa Carlton yet people kept replying and I thank the people who somewhat stood up for me, but for me to trudge this on is more bothersome. The admins need to face facts there was no circumstantial evidence and unban me
The fact that you avoided a mute, which is clearly stated in the rules if you would take 5 minutes to look at them, is bannable by itself.

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic
That's why your here isn't it? to get unbanned?. One member of the community saw you as a threat and took action, now your here to defend your rights and frankly your doing a terrible job at it. If you could provide any proof as to why we should unban you, it would have been done by now. You broke the rules and had an inappropriate name at the wrong time. If you knew anything about this community you would know why your banned.

that must be a democracy right? have you ever decided to learn about the political science in your area or how your government operates?
please read up on this subject before making any statements regarding this subject

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
that must be a democracy right? have you ever decided to learn about the political science in your area or how your government operates?
please read up on this subject before making any statements regarding this subject
I would advise you to do the same, I'm done good luck with your...cause so to say.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
file.php

Status
Not open for further replies.