• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic
  • Reason for unbanning... I'm sorry for avoiding the sm_mute function buts that's all I'm guilty of, this ddos shit I'm being accused of is a joke its been two days I have seen no proof I also have people who saw my playing league at the time of this so called "ddos" do you also really think I would have gotten so mad about being banned for 30mins to honestly waste my time to ddos a server I don't go on that often, the only real reason I'm trying to get unbanned is so I can go on and play with my friends

love Waka Flocka

Reactions: diz

Aw3s0m3n3ss

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
He didn't ddos anything, nor really cared about the ban at the time.

I was in a skype call with him the entire night, and he just went to play league of legends after. All this talk about him ddosing a server is fucking retarded, and your admin still cant give us any proof that this is true. That's a big claim to make, and you should have proof of that if you're going to ban someone for it. I encourage the admin to give us ANY proof that he messed up your server, other than he was kicked before it happened. You guys also claim that the server gets ddosed every night, ic3 has been playing on it for 2 days since I invited him. I appreciate some of the help that a few members have given us here, but most of you have proved yourself to be a bunch of hive mind children, who just want something to bitch at. This is a bit like when I got banned last week for 5 seconds of spy crabbing, and got votekicked for something I did not do. He didn't do shit, you guys just want to point the finger at someone. Can we have a level headed discussion here? Instead of the constant trolling and insulting?
After reading his massive wall of text...
I don't understand it.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

diz

Unremarkable User
Massive wall of text,
Highlighted some points of his wall.....
I dont understand it.

Perhaps you should read more if you call 7 sentences a massive wall of text. Everything I said was direct and clear. Let's keep the trolling in the "Team Fortress 2" forum, thank you.

Aw3s0m3n3ss

You're a fucking retard. Also nice youtube account with the racial videos real big example for this community you're representing.
community you're representing.
you're representing.
representing.
And which community would that be?
Also i don't have a youtube account...

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Confirmed for being 16 years old suffering from cerebral palsy; anything you add to this thread is just validating the appeal. If this is the entire forums in a nutshell not even sure how you stay afloat.
nope that is just one of the complete retards of the forums

Bottiger

Administrator
You will not be unbanned unless you can find proof that it wasn't you or you have proof of who the "actual" attacker was.

No one else was banned or was blocked from a skial server within an hour of the attack except you. No one else was banned from US21 for many hours. We do not get DoS attacks every day.

You have multiple affiliations with people with myg0t lulzsec tags.

Aw3s0m3n3ss

You will not be unbanned unless you can find proof that it wasn't you or you have proof of who the "actual" attacker was.

No one else was banned or was blocked from a skial server within an hour of the attack except you. No one else was banned from US21 for many hours. We do not get DoS attacks every day.

Lock the thread to control the flame war?

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic

yet you have no proof also and if you do I would like to be supplied with it instead of making assumption based on coincidence

also in regard with the one person with the dumb tags I traded him thus why hes on my list, I'm pretty sure hes trolling

I also stated that I was playing LoL during the time of this so called "ddos" I mean I have about two witnesses

Reactions: diz

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
Its called an IP address. Your IP was recorded as the one performing the DDOS attacks.

If you want to play with your friend, I suggest you find another server. You're burning so many bridges at this rate you'll get another ban for being an ass

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic
Its called an IP address. Your IP was recorded as the one performing the DDOS attacks.

so your implying I ddos with my home connection :/ also if it was supply the proof with the incoming connection

your the one in here flaming but I must be wrong

Bottiger

Administrator
yet you have no proof also and if you do I would like to be supplied with it instead of making assumption based on coincidence

also in regard with the one person with the dumb tags I traded him thus why hes on my list, I'm pretty sure hes trolling

You have more than one friend that has or had a myg0t and lulzsec tag. Don't think you can hide it just by telling them to change their names or setting their profile to private.

Status
Not open for further replies.