• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panzer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You will not be unbanned unless you can find proof that it wasn't you or you have proof of who the "actual" attacker was.

No one else was banned or was blocked from a skial server within an hour of the attack except you. No one else was banned from US21 for many hours. We do not get DoS attacks every day.

You have multiple affiliations with people with myg0t lulzsec tags.
Your assumption isn't much proof against his lack of evidence other than him showing his hard drive to you in person showing he has no DDoS tools or shells to put down your server. Also how long was the server down for because it might not have even been a DDoS in the first place it could have been your poor choice of hosts. The fact that you banned him saying he was already blocked how was he blocked before? You're basically saying he was banned for DDoS before he even DDoS'd i'm not even sure you know how this works.

New
Its called an IP address. Your IP was recorded as the one performing the DDOS attacks.​
DDoS is distributed on MULTIPLE computers not even sure you know how it works either.​

You have more than one friend that has or had a myg0t and lulzsec tag. Don't think you can hide it just by telling them to change their names or setting their profile to private.

and I lol'd at this; someone needs to replace this guy

Reactions: diz

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic
You have more than one friend that has or had a myg0t and lulzsec tag. Don't think you can hide it just by telling them to change their names or setting their profile to private.

2hicdo1.jpg

out of 13 friends I don't see this tag also when did having friends with any of those tag's become against the rules

just wondering

Reactions: diz

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
>User Panzer has 2 posts
>trying to get multiple voices in thread to appear innocent
>STILL CANADIAN

ARE YOU EVEN TRYING

bananapie62 1

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
dude enough already, your banned and bitching about it isn't going to help you. it don't even matter what proof he has or does not have, its his dam community and if you don't like what the admins does then go somewhere else. the only way something can change is if you stop being a little bitch about everything and give proof that you DIDN'T attack them, and by proof i do not mean the shitty attempt of saying you were playing another game while it happens because that don't mean jack shit, we need hard evidence.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
out of 13 friends I don't see this tag also when did having friends with any of those tag's become against the rules

just wondering
I'm not 100% against you, dude, but you CAN delete friends...

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic
dude enough already, your banned and bitching about it isn't going to help you. it don't even matter what proof he has or does not have, its his dam community and if you don't like what the admins does then go somewhere else. the only way something can change is if you stop being a little bitch about everything and give proof that you DIDN'T attack them, and by proof i do not mean the shitty attempt of saying you were playing another game while it happens because that don't mean jack shit, we need hard evidence.

the day i got banned all the prove i have

2aakakl.jpg

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
This user has also played as:

I'M GAY
NEED A DISPENSER HERE
BOO BOO TEARS
WAKA FLOCKA
RON PAUL
NINA
NIHH
N TO THE I TO THE GG E R
TOP SHOTTA
DDOS

Guys I think he's legit
in b4 3 dumb comments from the same DDOS kiddies

Panzer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm not 100% against you, dude, but you CAN delete friends...
yeah but all I saw was myg0t lulzsec tag repetitively used by the administrator but he never posted a picture highlighting who was in the group.

Panzer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
This user has also played as:

I'M GAY
NEED A DISPENSER HERE
BOO BOO TEARS
WAKA FLOCKA
RON PAUL
NINA
NIHH
N TO THE I TO THE GG E R
TOP SHOTTA
DDOS

Guys I think he's legit
in b4 3 dumb comments from the same DDOS kiddies
OH GAWD HE USED DA NAME DDOS HE REAL HAXORZ GUYS REPRESENT LULZSEC SHOUT OUTS TO F0RSAKEN AND KMS HACK THE PLANET OPEN UP TEAM VIEWER HACK THE GIBSON DROP THE PACKETS ON THE CAT-5 WITH THE SHELL RAN THAT MS-DOS TYPED IN COLOR 0A AND THEN TYPED TREE AND PRESSED ENTER. I'M HACKIN'

Reactions: BadGuy

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic

ok so you have three scammer friends so am I too assume you scam also? I mean I'm using the same logic

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
ok so you have three scammer friends so am I too assume you scam also? I mean I'm using the same logic
If you have 3 known terrorist friends, are middle eastern, and were seen wairing a "I heart Taliban" Tee shirt, no that doesn't automatically make you taliban

But you probably are

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
iC3, I was about to post something that you and your friends would have spammed a "Like" on, and now I see that you made your name DDOS?

What the fuck, man? That's REALLY bad for your story.

Panzer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I still have yet to see proof that you guys have a screenshot of his "DDoS" tools on his multiple zombies on over 100 zombies used to flood your server with "SYN" packets just to put it down for dodging a "mute" a fucking mute really is what you think he DDoS'd for your servers aren't even that important what valid tactic would that be even if he did DDOS. There is no real gain so all you little 16 year olds need to get a grip and stop scrolling 4chan with your LOIC acting like you know a damn thing about offensive security. TL;DR you're all retarded and need a break from the internet.

iC3

Mildly Menacing Medic
iC3, I was about to post something that you and your friends would have spammed a "Like" on, and now I see that you made your name DDOS?

What the fuck, man? That's REALLY bad for your story.

lol but its same mentality if I put I'm gay as a user name does it mean I'm really gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.