BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Trade Server Rules
  • Begging, including trading series like "Scrap To Unusual" or asking for donations is considered Spam.
  • All Raffles and Events/Contests (trivia, costume, etc.) require an official Skial/SteamRep middleman.
  • Clear terms and agreements to any Wager, Raffle, Event or Contest must be posted in chat before it begins and all scores must also be posted in chat.
  • Interfering with a Wager/Event/Contest (such as partner taunting near a Spycrab) is considered Griefing
  • Profiles and Inventories must be public if trading.
  • No trading of any CD/Retail Game Keys/Codes
  • No item misrepresentation, such as:
    • Falsely claiming rarity (1-of-1, glitched, owned by celebrity, etc.)
    • Trading items renamed as other items
  • If no specific Spycrab rules are stated, the following rules are default and apply to all Spycrabs:
    • Each player agrees to the Wager in chat as follows:
      • "I agree to spycrab <opponent name> for <value of Wager>"
    • Both players hold out their disguise kits and taunt, keeping pace and making sure no one is ahead
    • First person to crab 3 times loses and must pay the winner the agreed amount.

Last edited:

Ron Swanson43

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I am writing here to talk about BBQ's requests, I feel like the rules he is working hard to implement would help benefit the community. People that wish to do scrap to unusuals hurt the enconomy so why not keep them out. Spammers, scrap2unusuals, scammers, and false claiming need to put into the past. So lets implement his new rules and make skial great again. +1