BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Trade Server Rules
  • Begging, including trading series like "Scrap To Unusual" or asking for donations is considered Spam.
  • All Raffles and Events/Contests (trivia, costume, etc.) require an official Skial/SteamRep middleman.
  • Clear terms and agreements to any Wager, Raffle, Event or Contest must be posted in chat before it begins and all scores must also be posted in chat.
  • Interfering with a Wager/Event/Contest (such as partner taunting near a Spycrab) is considered Griefing
  • Profiles and Inventories must be public if trading.
  • No trading of any CD/Retail Game Keys/Codes
  • No item misrepresentation, such as:
    • Falsely claiming rarity (1-of-1, glitched, owned by celebrity, etc.)
    • Trading items renamed as other items
  • If no specific Spycrab rules are stated, the following rules are default and apply to all Spycrabs:
    • Each player agrees to the Wager in chat as follows:
      • "I agree to spycrab <opponent name> for <value of Wager>"
    • Both players hold out their disguise kits and taunt, keeping pace and making sure no one is ahead
    • First person to crab 3 times loses and must pay the winner the agreed amount.

Last edited:

Tucker

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I think a !cspycrab command would be good but I personally don't give a fuck because I don't spycrab.
S2U people are cancer and need to have their names changed like trade.tf and other sites. Advertising a youtube channel/series should be bannable(varying degrees of offence). The rest of the rules seem to fall in line with standard trade servers rules so I agree.

youtube/twitch names should also be changed

Fairnessplease

I know BBQ PROPHET is one of the most wonderful and friendly people to be around of. He never lets people get to him, he ignores the hate, and I trust him with anything. He is truly what an admin should look like. Not only that, I see him in the trade server a lot, so he knows what he is talking about.

We need more talented people like him in the world, especially in this community.

+1

Reactions: ᴰᴶSn@@ke

Tucker

Scarcely Lethal Noob
put this in a cfg to taunt the S2U!
// S2U jokes
alias s2u1 "say OMG Scrap to Unusual? That is SO ORIGINAL! Can I overpay by 1000 keys on your stuff so I can get a shoutout to your 6 subs? ; bind RIGHTARROW s2u2"
alias s2u2 "say Scrap to Unusual??? You mean begging? ; bind RIGHTARROW s2u1"
bind RIGHTARROW s2u1

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
+1

Except I don't see the problem with Scrap 2 Unusual traders. I understand that a lot of people use it as a way to ask for donations, but most people just advertise that they're doing it, and follow up by stating they are selling weapons for scrap, or buying trading cards with scrap. Banning anyone who says "scrap 2 Unusual" is a bit extreme if they're not saying "pls donate" after

BBQ Prophet

+1

Except I don't see the problem with Scrap 2 Unusual traders. I understand that a lot of people use it as a way to ask for donations, but most people just advertise that they're doing it, and follow up by stating they are selling weapons for scrap, or buying trading cards with scrap. Banning anyone who says "scrap 2 Unusual" is a bit extreme if they're not saying "pls donate" after
"Scrap To Unusual" is just begging. If not directly for items, still for special treatment, better deals, favoritism, etc. It is not desirable nor should it be allowed.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
"Scrap To Unusual" is just begging. If not directly for items, still for special treatment, better deals, favoritism, etc. It is not desirable nor should it be allowed.
Not always. Using an overused general slogan isn't begging, and not every person who types those words expect free items.

Tucker

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1

Why do you need to say scrap 2 unusual at all? It's all just trading, your goals are none of our concern, as most of us have similar ones