BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Trade Server Rules
  • Begging, including trading series like "Scrap To Unusual" or asking for donations is considered Spam.
  • All Raffles and Events/Contests (trivia, costume, etc.) require an official Skial/SteamRep middleman.
  • Clear terms and agreements to any Wager, Raffle, Event or Contest must be posted in chat before it begins and all scores must also be posted in chat.
  • Interfering with a Wager/Event/Contest (such as partner taunting near a Spycrab) is considered Griefing
  • Profiles and Inventories must be public if trading.
  • No trading of any CD/Retail Game Keys/Codes
  • No item misrepresentation, such as:
    • Falsely claiming rarity (1-of-1, glitched, owned by celebrity, etc.)
    • Trading items renamed as other items
  • If no specific Spycrab rules are stated, the following rules are default and apply to all Spycrabs:
    • Each player agrees to the Wager in chat as follows:
      • "I agree to spycrab <opponent name> for <value of Wager>"
    • Both players hold out their disguise kits and taunt, keeping pace and making sure no one is ahead
    • First person to crab 3 times loses and must pay the winner the agreed amount.

Last edited:

Fairnessplease

Exactly, it's all just trading, who cares what their slogan is as long as they aren't directly begging for donations

Honestly you have not spent a single minute in any trade server, and most of the people here have spent at least 100 hours. BBQ PROPHET himself has spend countless of hours on that server, in which your comments are becoming a bit troll-ish at this point. Stay on topic and don't derail this thread.

What BBQ suggests is simple rules added, and I've seen it in the server myself especially at night time, when BBQ is there.

Thanks you and peace.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
Honestly you have not spent a single minute in any trade server, and most of the people here have spent at least 100 hours. BBQ PROPHET himself has spend countless of hours on that server, in which your comments are becoming a bit troll-ish at this point. Stay on topic and don't derail this thread.

What BBQ suggests is simple rules added, and I've seen it in the server myself especially at night time, when BBQ is there.

Thanks you and peace.
Prettttty sure I spent almost my entire Skial log in trade servers

Fairnessplease

Prettttty sure I spent almost my entire Skial log in trade servers

Then I deeply apologize for even mentioned you in my thread. I was deeply mistaken and I shall not quote you on anything like that again. I am just trying to help and I just agree with what BBQ has to say, considering he is in the server lots and knows what is going on in the atmosphere. As to go in the cake of the lake in a metaphorical way, I still in a way +1 this.

Thank you.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
  • Begging, including trading series like "Scrap To Unusual" or asking for donations is considered Spam.
I don't agree with this part. Unless they're spamming it, why should it to be considered spam? Traders do sometimes give out free items and we shouldn't ban or silence people just because they are asking for donations, much less if they are doing a scrap to unusual series. That's not inherently begging, because they do actually trade up most of the time.

Hazardous | TF [⍜_⍜]

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Add a bot for spycrabbing, like a middleman but a bot. The bot trades you for the items and the items get's traded by the bot to the winner. Also maybe more player space? This server is for me the only GOOD and ACTIVE low-tier trading server or server "company" that I know of.

BBQ Prophet

Add a bot for spycrabbing, like a middleman but a bot. The bot trades you for the items and the items get's traded by the bot to the winner. Also maybe more player space? This server is for me the only GOOD and ACTIVE low-tier trading server or server "company" that I know of.
This should be an entirely different Suggestion, please keep it relevant to OP

BBQ Prophet

I don't agree with this part. Unless they're spamming it, why should it to be considered spam? Traders do sometimes give out free items and we shouldn't ban or silence people just because they are asking for donations, much less if they are doing a scrap to unusual series. That's not inherently begging, because they do actually trade up most of the time.
"Scrap To Unusual" is just begging. If not directly for items, still for special treatment, better deals, favoritism, etc. It is not desirable nor should it be allowed.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 to everything other than the scrap to unusual crap, that's just stupid. Like courtney said, it's just a common trading phrase.

and this
"Scrap To Unusual" is just begging. If not directly for items, still for special treatment, better deals, favoritism, etc. It is not desirable nor should it be allowed.
is just dumb. That in no way implies that they are begging, nor have i ever seen that to be a case (despite not being much of a trader, i used to frequent to trade servers to dick around and talk to players without being too engaged to the game.). Nobody's gonna give these users special treatment, why would that be the case? "oh shit this guy is doing scrap to unusual, better help him out because that isn't at all the case for literally every trader."

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Begging, including trading series like "Scrap To Unusual" or asking for donations is considered Spam.
I'll +1 to everything but this, this just seems a bit childish to be punishing for. I'll vouch the begging but I'm fine with people having "Scrap2Unusual" in their name.