Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc with a Mouth

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Some guy complained about people wall hacking when in fact they were not. The guy he said was is a great player and I know damn well he wasn't "wall hacking". I please ask you to bring 3rd person back. Plenty of me and my friends play in only 3rd person and it's throwing off our game. Please.. bring back 3rd person... we don't want to leave skial servers, but we will.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If we could talk without everyone being a dick and getting banned, something might be able to happen. But that doesn't seem to be the case.
Like I said to the Deadpool wannabe the only problems I've seen in this thread have been from the people we don't know. You guys have very thin skin and can't take minor ballbusting and disagreement.

Discuss this like adults or it gets locked.

Zantho

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Like I said to the Deadpool wannabe the only problems I've seen in this thread have been from the people we don't know. You guys have very thin skin and can't take minor ballbusting and disagreement.

Deadpool wannabe? So in other words my Bud.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well I just thought I'd stop by and....... Well I just thought I'd leave and yeah.....
Deadpool wannabe? So in other words my Bud.
Edit: Alright changed my mind stickin around, please calm down, I know your upset, but any higher feelings and things could just get downright nasty.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

I dont see any point in keeping this thread open, all it really was, was a good time to eat popcorn imo.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
While I think this was handled inappropriately by the people complaining, I've always hated the "Who are you?" response when a new person posts. They have thin skin and reacted poorly, but was it really necessary to ballbust over such a small issue? If you disagree with them, disagree with them with logic...not being a smartass over them being new to the forum.

On a side note, I didn't mind third person when it was available free, and I don't care if it gets put in or doesn't - and I'm sure most of you people who fought with them are similar to me in that sense.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
these are the people who say balls, its not that big of a deal, learn to play right and actually improve your score. Good day sir.
Why are you even posting if you have nothing to add to the conversation?
I am adding, dumbass. Im saying you should grow some hair on your balls and deal with it because its not that big of a deal. Sure, its neat, but its not game changing or needed. Just play the damn game like it was supposed to.
I seriously see nothing adult in what our members have said as well.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Can I make a simple request EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CALM THE FUCK DOWN? I know it's impossible but come on show some restraint will ya? If anything lock the thread until bot sees it or something.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Can we please lock this? Unfortunately people felt the need to deviate a request thread into a shitstorm, I don't see a need for this thread to be open anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.