Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc with a Mouth

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Some guy complained about people wall hacking when in fact they were not. The guy he said was is a great player and I know damn well he wasn't "wall hacking". I please ask you to bring 3rd person back. Plenty of me and my friends play in only 3rd person and it's throwing off our game. Please.. bring back 3rd person... we don't want to leave skial servers, but we will.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
OK, admin here.

Sit down and shut up, Nancy boy.

You've been extremely belligerent over an unofficial feature in a video game. You've already earned yourself one warning point for flaming (there may be more but I haven't made my way through the entire thread, yet). You're also not really helping your case by making it seem like only jerks that can't play the game well want the feature back.

How about you pull up your Pull-Ups and talk about the issue like a "big boy, now"?

To be perfectly honest, I'd post against this, but then I'd be afraid to get a warning over the fact that I could be flaming you.

So a disagree is in order.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
He earned a second warning point. On top of that I'm being VERY lenient on him since all his posts are in one thread. There are a few other things he's said that I could bang him with a third warning point for if I felt like being a dick.
This is why I love skial. You and the other admins dont take no bullshit. /salute

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hold the fuck on, let's recap this entire thread.
Merc makes a simple request to restore the ability to use third-person, but apparently Mutton bashed him and Eminor3rd.
Somehow this argument turned out to be a flaming shitstorm due to one simple request.
Can we all just start over and get to know each other better instead of raging obnoxiously at everyone?

Truth Seeker

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I would +1 because I love staring at my unusuals, but Skial's servers already allow it.
Perhaps it's just you?

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I just want 3rd person mode back. If it's that big of a deal for even an admin, then fuckin ban me. Skial has been nothing but freakin trouble for me since I made this damn post. Didn't realize 90% of the people on here couldn't have a conversation without immediately being called a noob or a pro or whatever. I honestly do not give a fuck at this point. If my friends want to continue then so be it. But I'm done. This shit ain't worth it.
You've been flaming your ass off, enough to take my attention away from my job, which I'm at on this lovely Sunday.

Nobody else has broken rules but you. Namecalling like an angry toddler gets you warning points.

Reactions: DrMuttonstache

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It got removed?
Maybe thats why everyone in 2fort sucks lol because you play in thirdperson.
But seriously, if It wasnt removed from Hale, Surf or the other custom modes I dont see the problem.
Who are you?

these are the people who say balls, its not that big of a deal, learn to play right and actually improve your score. Good day sir.
Why are you even posting if you have nothing to add to the conversation?
I dont see anywhere in my posts where I caused anything.

Unless of course people cannot take a little bit of sarcasm.

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'll wait til we get an official word from bottiger on why this got removed, as i don't really think it was that big a deal to remove it

In the meantime...
9TdDE.gif

Matty B

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You've been flaming your ass off, enough to take my attention away from my job, which I'm at on this lovely Sunday.

Nobody else has broken rules but you. Namecalling like an angry toddler gets you warning points.

You mean the people trolling the thread, and saying that all the people who play on 2Fort suck etc. aren't breaking any rules?

I understand why you gave him infractions, but your bias is showing hard, friend.

Zantho

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ok. What the fuck is wrong with you people? We want to bring it back that's it. No need to do anything else. For fuck sakes it ain't worth it anymore.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If I coulda just started this thread by talking to you maybe I wouldn't be leaving skial CD... But most of these members are just trolls man. Don't care if people agree with me or not. I'm just stating what I wanted looked into. Sorry for speakin out of turn or whatever the hell I did. But yeah. Ban me if you want, cause my ass ain't coming back to this sight regardless. Your members insulted me enough, so I'm done. Peace.
I saw some really minor ballbusting from the others. You pulled out the flamethrower.

And racism point for the last (and removed from my quote) word in his post... Not the brightest fellow...

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ok. What the fuck is wrong with you people? We want to bring it back that's it. No need to do anything else. For fuck sakes it ain't worth it anymore.
you three are just making it worse imo

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
I just want 3rd person mode back. If it's that big of a deal for even an admin, then fuckin ban me. Skial has been nothing but freakin trouble for me since I made this damn post. Didn't realize 90% of the people on here couldn't have a conversation without immediately being called a noob or a pro or whatever. I honestly do not give a fuck at this point. If my friends want to continue then so be it. But I'm done. This shit ain't worth it.
u are missing the point bro if u would u have came here and tried to make a nice thread about how u wanted the !3 back instead u came in here like this MOTHER FUCKERS TJDJDJDJDJDUEHSB RAGE GSHSH GIVE ME MY 3RD PERSON BACK NOW FAGGOTS BEFORE I PWN U ALLDHYjgs we are just treating u the way i decided to treat us but u are to ignorant to realise it

Zantho

Scarcely Lethal Noob
If we could talk without everyone being a dick and getting banned, something might be able to happen. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I dont see anywhere in my posts where I caused anything.
Hmm...
Why are you even posting if you have nothing to add to the conversation?
I am adding, dumbass. Im saying you should grow some hair on your balls and deal with it because its not that big of a deal. Sure, its neat, but its not game changing or needed. Just play the damn game like it was supposed to.
You sort of gave a hostile response to a simple question by a newer person to the forums. I'm not trolling you, but it seems like you could have started this.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
The use of so many curse words don't make you seem more intelligent, or get your point across better, Merc.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hmm...

You sort of gave a hostile response to a simple question by a newer person to the forums. I'm not trolling you, but it seems like you could have started this.

why are you even posting
nothing to contribute

Like CD said, flamethrower.

So you banned Merc my friend, My first friend who i met at 2fort. Fuck you all. Burn in hell.
He was banned for a racial slurr. We dont take no racism here pal.

And oh, cya there!

Status
Not open for further replies.