people counter : O

• +Uno~

Votes: 33 39.8%
  • I LIKE COLOURS! :U

Votes: 50 60.2%

• Total voters

Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Chess club, because my dad's a fucking wizard who owns me within 10 minutes. I'm still pretty decent though.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Necrobump Mothafuckas
Please old rate me as much as you can
yes and dumbs .. . this is quite stupid and i'm tired

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
2aad7gz.jpg

wh06j8.jpg

4skvbp.jpg

2ljghl5.jpg

Some very old drawings in my sketchbook from over the summer. Nothing really great, but I do have more, just not on my computer a the moment. If anyone can guess who the second person is then I will love you for all time, and of course props to @ToTeM for taking all the shit.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I might share, no scanner though. I know i have one laying around somwhere, boohoo.

In the meantime, enjoy this diagram of a rocket.
oYpEGz6.gif

Reactions: Gary Mofo Oak

Gary Mofo Oak

Positively Inhumane Poster
So Since my semster is over I have a few works completed. We had to do a digital self portrait we could slightly alter as long as it still looks like us.
I did this :B
I did not get a good grade on it but I know it wasn't my best work.
self_portrait_modify__by_airadelle-d6xq7rk.jpg

opieman2010

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I don't know why I feel like picking a fight, but oh well. It is 2 AM on the east coast, and I am bored.

I just want to say one thing:

Woodwind instruments are stupid.

Brass all the way.

I used to play the tenor sax, then I realized I actually wanted to contribute. That was the day I met my tuba.

My clan tag is [T-Unit], the name I came up with the tuba/low brass section in college. As the leader, I continue the legacy through Steam.

Gotta have my horn pops.

The oboe sounds like someone stepping on a duck.

DORGINATOR

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I don't know why I feel like picking a fight, but oh well. It is 2 AM on the east coast, and I am bored.

Brass all the way.

I used to play the tenor sax, then I realized I actually wanted to contribute. That was the day I met my tuba.

My clan tag is [T-Unit], the name I came up with the tuba/low brass section in college. As the leader, I continue the legacy through Steam.

Gotta have my horn pops.

I played Trombone in Junior High, and then I realized that BAND SUCKS.

sov

Legendary Skial King

Brass all the way.

Gotta have my horn pops.

Sax all the way.

I like playing the Alto Sax, I am more of a jazz player but I fucking hate Band class.

Don't think I am going to do it next year. It's also awkward when your friends say, "your in band? I didn't know." and you've known them for a long time.

I played Trombone in Junior High, and then I realized that BAND SUCKS.

xD