• Total voters

DORGINATOR

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
tumblr_mxu12ahLUy1qeafp8o1_500.jpg

Reactions: Party Chocobo

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I have an unhealthy obsession with drawing and writing utter nonsense. I haven't been doing much of either for the last year, mainly because I'm lazy and work has left me uninspired. But here's a little something from almost three years ago when I first got a tablet and Photoshop and had a different username.
699196805c40cda79d4e3f28c42f6128-d2sk9xp_zps5a6d3217.jpg

Reactions: Party Chocobo

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I mostly draw in my spare time.... I need to get a tablet for my pc to make paint easier :megusta:

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have an unhealthy obsession with drawing and writing utter nonsense. I haven't been doing much of either for the last year, mainly because I'm lazy and work has left me uninspired. But here's a little something from almost three years ago when I first got a tablet and Photoshop and had a different username.
699196805c40cda79d4e3f28c42f6128-d2sk9xp_zps5a6d3217.jpg
That makes my drawings look like a poorly drawn stick figure... gg

Gary Mofo Oak

Positively Inhumane Poster
anybody who watches supernatural...help me please. D :
My friend wanted me to draw her Castiel and his face isnt coming along for me ><
Im determined tho DX
O32bYot.jpg

Reactions: SgtGiraffe

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
anybody who watches supernatural...help me please. D :
My friend wanted me to draw her Castiel and his face isnt coming along for me ><
Im determined tho DX

wtf r u talking about gary that is facking awesome

needs more stubble tho

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I envy anyone who can draw more than a stick figure.
I used to write and make poems, one even got into a book a couple years back. I might start again since I don't have much else to do.

Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
What the hell. Pat draws like nothing and gets all the likes. I spend hours on mine and I get no love. Fffffffff you Skial I'm going back to the baking thread~