people counter : O

• +Uno~

Votes: 33 39.8%
  • I LIKE COLOURS! :U

Votes: 50 60.2%

• Total voters

Gary Mofo Oak

Positively Inhumane Poster
I mean specifically like Drawing, Music, performances etc I wanted to make a thread if anyone was interested in the arts to post their work and this can go for Music covers/original pieces or visual works.If you have interests in game development feel free to post your progress as well! It all counts. This is just to discuss and share with the community. : )

Seeing as we already have a cooking thread that's going strong by Luckyboxes I decided to leave culinary out and feel free to post in that thread and support it! : D

kay so.. Im kinda interested in most areas of "art" cept modern art.. that stuff imo is crap : P This is my display from my visual art show last year. I personally like traditional now that I'm older. Realism, fantasy, painting and sketching, pastels , scratch board, silkscreening etc. I made a wearable sculpture too in the form of that crazy Professor Layton like hat lol
so yeah.. woooo~

Artshowdisplay.jpg

TheNotSid

Face-Melting F2Per
As far as art goes, I only really like the "modern" stuff. Pollack, Rothko. Dada is probably my favorite movement. It's gets pretty out there.

here is some dada sound poetry (Talking Heads borrowed this poem by Hugo Ball in their song "I Zimbra)

I think Man Ray's stuff is beautiful. Especially the "solarized" pictures.

As far as my own "art." I dabbled in pinhole photography for a little while. I also play guitar (much like everyone else). In high school, I was very much into theatre but I fell out of it. I tried to do some voice acting for a friend of mine's project but it's not the same and it was very hard to get motivated. Maybe I outgrew acting? I don't know.

blah blah blah this post.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
This is my hobby.
IMAG0223.jpg

LCD replacement

IMAG0197.jpg

An Xbox my friend and I turned into a PC, then a smoker used it for a few years

IMAG0143.jpg

Inside of a Dell laptop

IMAG0114.jpg

Inside of MY laptop

IMAG0467.jpg

Improvising Jedi powers

IMAG0337.jpg

But can't convince my grandparents to upgrade.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I like to draw, but it's not more art than just simple drawings of characters I cook up in my head. As for art, H.R. Giger is my favorite, I love his designs of biotechnology.
220px-Birth_Machine.jpg

Other hobbies include taking pictures of places I think are beautiful, even though they're pretty simple. Here's a photo of a "bicycle parking" in the town I'm living in.
20120803205251.jpg

Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I have no idea what the two poll options even mean.

But no, I have no art or music hobbies. I wish I had talent.

Someone teach me pls?

M

madmonkeyjoe

guitar, building electric circuits, long foot trips, biking and football =D

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
If you want I can give you guys some more pics of my hometown, would be nice with some feedback on my skillsssssss

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I had lightly looked into 3d modeling/animation, though I haven't done any in a while ^^"
Last things I remember making were those sonic/tf2 promos
I also played clarinet back in high school

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well, I don't really have any hobbies I like to actively work on a lot, but I do enjoy writing and I like 3D modeling.

Here's a video of my first scene in Unity 3D that I made (watch in 720p because fraps recorded it badly)

Reactions: Gary Mofo Oak

Gary Mofo Oak

Positively Inhumane Poster
I had lightly looked into 3d modeling/animation, though I haven't done any in a while ^^"
Last things I remember making were those sonic/tf2 promos
I also played clarinet back in high school
coolie : ) I never really got into the Sonic franchise but i did like drawing the characters/style~

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm actually a bit of a writer, I've done short stories, poems, songs, working on two novels. Though poetry seems to be my forte. Hell, I got asked by the director of a camp I go to if I could write a book of poems just for camp. Honestly, that was just amazing for me, since that camp is like my home. I am also getting into some kickboxing and jiu jitsu training as a stress reliever, along with plans of getting into Kali knife training.

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
I play guitar, sometimes record my shit, not so much any more.

I'd love to get my hand on some old computer hardware though and OC, Mod, be creative with it.

Reactions: Gary Mofo Oak