So he takes picshoorz
tired_by_o0neoblack0o-d5ye9d3.jpg

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Toxik has no drawing/calligraphy talent whatsoever
So he takes picshoorz
berrr

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LIKES PHOTOGRAPHY. I just ordered aCanon 1000D with fisheye lens and couldn't remember who to nerd out with :(

Sir Gooch P Tigglington

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Outside of TF2, I play Minecraft.

And do a shit ton of math.

And sometimes I get really drunk and make super shitty noob-level programs in Java and Python.

And I hit on BigShula.

Who doesn't, amirite

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LIKES PHOTOGRAPHY. I just ordered aCanon 1000D with fisheye lens and couldn't remember who to nerd out with :(
Pretty much the same camera as I use, its a great starter for getting into photography.

Toxik

Contributor
Lolol nice :3 I've never had a true fisheye lens, only one of those cheap add-ons you screw on your regular lens. It's fun for a while but gets old fast if you can't think of many interesting projects hahah

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Lolol nice :3 I've never had a true fisheye lens, only one of those cheap add-ons you screw on your regular lens. It's fun for a while but gets old fast if you can't think of many interesting projects hahah
Yeah I realized today, when it came in, that it was only the attachment. Still fun though! It makes my kitties whiskers look silly.

Toxik

Contributor
Yeah I realized today, when it came in, that it was only the attachment. Still fun though! It makes my kitties whiskers look silly.
You should get a cheap 50mm lens, those are awesome for portrait :D

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i apologize for the necro but i think this is a good thread and it shouldn't die out
greed_by_totemvg-d650ejw.jpg

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
How come a fisheye? They are fun, but a 35mm or 50mm fixed is usually a more substantial investment. 85mm is great as well if you are into portraits.

Edit; didn't look at the post date. :facepalm:

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
How come a fisheye? They are fun, but a 35mm or 50mm fixed is usually a more substantial investment. 85mm is great as well if you are into portraits.

Edit; didn't look at the post date. :facepalm:
Fisheye is just fun and funky and sorta oddball, which fits my style a little bit. but I didn't end up buying an actual lens yet, aside from the kit lens!

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Fisheye is just fun and funky and sorta oddball, which fits my style a little bit. but I didn't end up buying an actual lens yet, aside from the kit lens!
18-55mm I presume? I'm kinda an elitist now, I could never go back to using a kit lens after experiencing a 24-70mm F/2.8.