Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth Seeker

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I demoed this gametype on Kablowsion, but now since I'm permabanned from there, I think we could benefit from a dedicated server for it, or it being added to the custom maps rotation.
The only other server I found is always full, but I'm banned from there, too. If you haven't tried it yet, it's actually pretty fun for a little while.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
except phaiz left, because we don't know how to play, well only kingdedede now.
Yeah unless people want to actually play how it's supposed to be played, this is going to fail harder than a fat kid running to the store to get the last twinkie.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Server got changed to Jailbreak just under twelve hours ago my time.
People already considering changing it to a different map....

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
because jailbreak is fucking awful
I can see it working if some major changes were made and don't even think about asking me how to change it. You're expecting the prisoners to come out of spawn and listen to you, well this isn't the case. They do and will always just rush the blu team and voila the round is over. Boring as hell.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I can see it working if some major changes were made and don't even think about asking me how to change it. You're expecting the prisoners to come out of spawn and listen to you, well this isn't the case. They do and will always just rush the blu team and voila the round is over. Boring as hell.
we would need a constant admin on to stop people from rushing blu team

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
This gamemode is pretty fun, at least it was last night, don't know how it will go.

Basically every map/gamemode request on Skial doesn't last longer than a month, and by a month I mean two weeks.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It's fine. We should just give it a little more time, but we do need like admins to be on patrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.