Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth Seeker

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I demoed this gametype on Kablowsion, but now since I'm permabanned from there, I think we could benefit from a dedicated server for it, or it being added to the custom maps rotation.
The only other server I found is always full, but I'm banned from there, too. If you haven't tried it yet, it's actually pretty fun for a little while.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
We need to post something on how to play Jailbreak somewhere. I'd say a good portion of people don't know what to do, resulting in all of this mumbo jumbo.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It should be like saxton hale, When you're warden next, a thing should pop up saying
"You're warden next! Being warden means you give everyone on RED orders, but if they don't listen you can kill them.You can ONLY kill them if they don't follow orders. Be careful though, because the REDS are out to kill you to win.
Do you understand?
1.No
2.No
3.Yes
4.no"

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It should be like saxton hale, When you're warden next, a thing should pop up saying
"You're warden next! Being warden means you give everyone on RED orders, but if they don't listen you can kill them.You can ONLY kill them if they don't follow orders. Be careful though, because the REDS are out to kill you to win.
Do you understand?
1.No
2.No
3.Yes
4.no"

Same thing for guards and prisoners.
"You're a guard! Being a guard means you enforce the warden's orders. Don't kill red unless they fail to follow orders.
Do you understand?
No
No
Yes
No

It would be nice if these only appeared once per game or if they were toggleable. It kind of annoys me on saxton hale that I have to press it every time I become hale.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
But, from what I've played on it...is this supposed to be some sort of death games where the warden leads people around forcing them to play for their freedom?

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
But, from what I've played on it...is this supposed to be some sort of death games where the warden leads people around forcing them to play for their freedom?

Pretty much, it plays to one single red, or no blues. The last red gets an LR or last request, which the warden grants for the next game (within reason). Then they kill him so the next round can begin.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
It is explained in the chat in different collor than the text but I don't think it's clear to the players.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Also, did bott make a note of/fix the map with the broken jail cell button? I can't remember the name of it right now (had it saved at home) something with xtreme2 in it though. The one with the big glass window on the right side when facing out of the cells

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also, did bott make a note of/fix the map with the broken jail cell button? I can't remember the name of it right now (had it saved at home) something with xtreme2 in it though. The one with the big glass window on the right side when facing out of the cells

Was it broken? I just couldn't find it

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I saw what could have been the button in the corner. But I don't know if that was supposed to be it. I don't think it exists in any fashion because I have never seen anyone find it.

ExtremeJailbreaK2 I think. I was warden for that map and I literally hit every button on there. There was a button that made a loud sound when you hit it, but the cells never opened. I think the button is set up to open the cells, but the cells don't register the button being pressed.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Is there a way to not-be-a-warden? Like on VSH you can reset your points. Or just kill myself on the server when I am? ;P

Most of the people on jailbreak servers are annoying kids who just freekill with there crappy mics or them 12 year old kids who think they know it all, if we did have one of these servers it would need to be admin'd 24/7 due to ct ratios so if there is to many ct's they will get switched and free killers and i could imagine alot of free killers, but there is a community called hop (house of pain) and there jailbreak server is great and always filled but like i said above it is admin'd pretty much 24/7.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm getting tired of the pessimistic nonconstructive posts, any further nonconstructive posts will be treated as spam.

Most of the people on jailbreak servers are annoying kids who just freekill with there crappy mics or them 12 year old kids who think they know it all, if we did have one of these servers it would need to be admin'd 24/7 due to ct ratios so if there is to many ct's they will get switched and free killers and i could imagine alot of free killers, but there is a community called hop (house of pain) and there jailbreak server is great and always filled but like i said above it is admin'd pretty much 24/7.

:facepalm:

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Most servers are filled with kids, the point is we have to show them how to play and behave. Suggestions? Don't say admin 24/7 because that isn't possible to do. Maybe it's just because Skialers are trying it out, griefing, just to see what's possible. Give it time to settle?

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is a gaming community, we are not supposed to tell kids how to behave... I guess we should give this some time, so the server get's some regs and everything will go way smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.