• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Direwulf has been permanently banned from our servers for flaming, providing personal information, and lying about other people's personal lives on the forums and on servers.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Uncle zägä

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Oh-boy-Here-we-go%5B1%5D.jpg

Toxik

Contributor
Cinic, we both know Bot probably isn't going to stand for this.
I don't know what Direwulf did, but he's been a part of this community for a while, he was probably just trolling.
And well, if we permabanned people for drama... We'd lose half of our community, including you lolol.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i fully support this ban.

once you knowq what he did toxik i msure no one will have a problem with it

its not the drama that was the ban, it was him trying to give out personal information of people in this commuinity

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
He promoted nude pictures of a member of our community and claimed that a member of our community was a rapist. This is his second offense, and he went into it fully expecting a ban.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
He made a dupe account to continue after he got banned. I banned that account. Eagerly anticipiating his next account.

Athostle

Uncharitable Spy
If he wants to be unbanned why does he not defend himself here:suspicious:
From what I can see, it seems he's using the alt in an attempt to piss off the users and staff, not to defend himself. Like Cinic said, he knew he was going to be banned, and seems like the kind of person that this community could do without.

But hey, I just strung this together from posts in the thread, I'm likely wrong. :D

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Thanks for your third-person account of it, Athostle.
I'm listening to a call of him going completely insane, threatening his ex, and saying that he is not someone to be messed with.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
What I would like to know is what provoked him to do the afformentioned comments. Trolling is highly likely, but something about all of this seems a little off.
He managed to (somehow) obtain pictures of one of our members, and accuses another of a serious crime. Either they are true, or he went overboard with the trolling.
I'm going with the latter.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
Dire's spreading shit publicly, that gives you the right to tell the story of what exactly has been going on Cinic, but it's up to you.

As for you fucktards that think that this is all a joke and that it was provoked by trolling AND the fact that this is just a trolling method. You're dead wrong. Believe it or not, there is a HUGE difference between trolling and being a legitimate douchebag.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Also? What I said to you was kept private. The fact you chose to make it public just shows. I didn't change my profile name to it, and tell everyone on-forum about it.
Deleting prior post.

Toxik

Contributor
If he did promote nudes and all that crap, then it was way overboard, not simple trolling.
imokaywiththis.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.