• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
One thing that should be pointed out is the potential seriousness of what direwulf was threatening to do. While some of you have compared it to incidents in the past involving the sharing of relatively public data like IP addresses this is at least a little bit different. One example of this is how professionally damaging these pictures could be, many employers do online background checks of potential employees and, depending on the field, naked pictures could definitely raise some questions and/or make a candidate considerably less desirable. Something like an IP can typically be changed relatively easily, a picture however is a little harder to get rid of. Obviously if direwulf wants to release these pictures there's very little we can do about it, but those are not the actions of someone I want to spend my gaming time with.

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
One thing that should be pointed out is the potential seriousness of what direwulf was threatening to do. While some of you have compared it to incidents in the past involving the sharing of relatively public data like IP addresses this is at least a little bit different. One example of this is how professionally damaging these pictures could be, many employers do online background checks of potential employees and, depending on the field, naked pictures could definitely raise some questions and/or make a candidate considerably less desirable. Something like an IP can typically be changed relatively easily, a picture however is a little harder to get rid of. Obviously if direwulf wants to release these pictures there's very little we can do about it, but those are not the actions of someone I want to spend my gaming time with.
Or considerably more desirable if you're applying to be a pr0n star.

Reactions: W8baby

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Upon talking privately to Dire, he had literally no idea what he was talking about, saying that I rape children. There is literally no record of me doing anything. My only interactions with the government was getting 1 warning for shoplifting a year and a half ago, and showing for jury duty that ended up getting cancelled. There is literally nothing online about me doing anything to a child.

Is this still in question?

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I wonder why he makes stuff up then :suspicious:
And why he doesn't defend himself. If he wants us (or Anya and Cinic) to forgive him why doesn't he man up here and apologize for his doings.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
He is under the impression that posting pictures of his ex will "make her see he's the better man," end quote.

And honestly, he did all of it consciously. Apparently he was sober, he had the sense to skip work and dedicate his day to this. Unless he has an evil twin, there is no excuse.

Can I lock this festering thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.