• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Can anyone else besides Cinic verify these claims?

If Direwulf did not actually release pictures of Anya, then he did not break any rules.

If he has them and may actually release them, then the ban should be by a vote.

37-intredasting.jpg

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

If Direwulf did not actually release pictures of Anya, then he did not break any rules.

He definitely has them and did advertise them to anyone who messaged him. I don't know if he actually did send any or not.

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
He definitely has them and did advertise them to anyone who messaged him. I don't know if he actually did send any or not.

Anya has a picture of herself as a pp, not so serious. (if it is her)

Even so, if this is true i vote for a ban, though possibly not permament; depending on other peoples views?

Gigz

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor

I was talking to Dire before he started making those claims, He was just shook up from what happened, But Dire did say he would show some pictures of anya, but noone took him up on his offer or took him seriously, I was in a game with him when he did and I told everyone He's been drinking cause some shit went down, and if He did show Anyone the pictures, I wouldnt know, unless he got a message, This is both serious and personal, Shouldnt something like this be an acceptation to explain what really and fully happened, Dire, Anya, Cinic are my friends and we are all friends here, Cant we settle this that way.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
What kind of friend would purposely release private photos of their friends?
inb4 moralfag

Toxik

Contributor
As much as this sounds interesting, having n00dz of a new member and whatnot, I still feel like this is all too shady.
Cinic, I understand why you raged, but you still went a bit overboard.
Dire, you had your warnings and could easily have expected all of this.
But again, we all need to learn from our mistakes, even Roman and I fucked up with personal information before.
I don't think a permaban is necessary, but Direwolf, be warned, next time you done fucked up consequences will be taken.
I still believe a small temp ban can be in order, but that is all up to Bottiger.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This is a dark day in Skial, Tensions between cinic, direwulf, classy, ruelel, .. . :/

Uncle zägä

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
UzKqG.png

I'm guessing that was intentional on his part. And even if it were an accident, it's no excuse.

Underneath the censor bar was a link to an Imgur album. I didn't check whether it's legit, but the context serves as proof. Over the line, even for Dire.

Reactions: wokmage and CiNiC

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

The deleted threads are still visible for us.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
As much as this sounds interesting, having n00dz of a new member and whatnot, I still feel like this is all too shady.
Cinic, I understand why you raged, but you still went a bit overboard.
Dire, you had your warnings and could easily have expected all of this.
But again, we all need to learn from our mistakes, even Roman and I fucked up with personal information before.
I don't think a permaban is necessary, but Direwolf, be warned, next time you done fucked up consequences will be taken.
I still believe a small temp ban can be in order, but that is all up to Bottiger.
This is his second offense and him ignoring 2 separate warnings from admins about it privately. He went out of his way on the forums to accuse long-standing members of our community of being child rapists.

You were saying something about overboard?

Toxik

Contributor
This is his second offense and him ignoring 2 separate warnings from admins about it privately. He went out of his way on the forums to accuse long-standing members of our community child rapists.

You were saying something about overboard?
I guess it would be very unfair to let him go unpunished, but a permaban still seems a bit harsh to me.
But have it your way, I don't know the guy personally so I don't really have any attachments, if Bottiger says the permaban stays I don't have anything against that

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Distributing personal information over our forums AND our servers and providing false information about members of our community over, and to people on the forums and on-server; AND having this be his second offense of the nature?
If someone doesn't think that's worth a permanent ban, then I think speedhackers should be allowed to play on the Idle server.
His first offense was telling Classy multiple times one night that he was the reason for his parents' divorce. He received more than enough warning from me about this, and chose to ignore all of them.

Bottiger

Administrator
If he stops he can be unbanned, but I am reasonably convinced he is sending Anya's pictures unless he wants to explain.

Why is he doing this? Did they break up or something?

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah, they broke up.
Him accusing me of child rape is nothing, then?
"Oh, Dire, he is such a funny guy!"

How the hell could you ever want someone who lies about people and tries to spread documents of your community members to be a representation of our community?

He'll write up an apology and continue where he is. I front the notion that we have a vote on it, since everyone on here has been in accord with his ban. Even that is a ridiculous assumption since this is his second time doing this and he went to extreme lengths to fulfill his plot this time.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Yeah, they broke up.
Him accusing me of child rape is nothing, then?
"Oh, Dire, he is such a funny guy!"

How the hell could you ever want someone who lies about people and tries to spread documents of your community members to be a representation of our
I'm afraid but I think Cinic is right here..

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Based on this new information, I would recommend a permanent ban. Direwulf supposedly still has the link to the private photos and could release them at any time. Preemptive ban sounds appropriate.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero
Status
Not open for further replies.