• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I say we just perma him and be done with it.
Pages and pages of drama to go on, in addition to supposedly posting partial dox, forging info, and sending nudes. IMO, this is a no-brainer.
Seriously, !ban direwulf 0 GTFO

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
How is posting personal info, making up false information about users, and sharing nude pictures of one of the forum members against the rules?

It is a douche move, but I don't see and spoken rules about this.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
How is posting personal info, making up false information about it's users, and sharing nude pictures of one of it's members against the rules?

The question boils down to "Do we really want people like this on our servers?"
I say no, but it's not my call.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
How is posting personal info, making up false information about it's users, and sharing nude pictures of one of it's members against the rules?

Welcome to Skial

Feel free to not use a proxy on our servers and wait for someone to drop your documentation on the forums and on our servers, receiving no punishment for it.
Don't forget to join our group, "Idling Trollerz".

Happy gaming!

Bottiger

Administrator
It is in the rules for admins.The reason I didn't put it up with the user rules is because if someone wants to spread information they would be able to do it on the other thousands of other servers.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So we should have our servers be one of those thousands of other servers?

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'll take---yeah no
In my opinion. He should deserve a one year ban.
@Toxik: And yeah. I see what you mean. Didn't you release Butt Pirate's IP? Man I wonder where's that kiddy troll.
Edit: Oh forgot. Those 2 got banned

Reactions: Toxik

Dr.SteveBrule

Epic Skial Regular
I'll take---yeah no
In my opinion. He should deserve a one year ban.
@Toxik: And yeah. I see what you mean. Didn't you release Butt Pirate's IP? Man I wonder where's that kiddy troll.
Edit: Oh forgot. Those 2 got banned
Do you really think he'd want to come back after one year?
And most likely nobody is going to forgive him for this so what's the point?

hairybutts

Uncharitable Spy
demotivational-poster-17766.jpg

Gotta be honest, this is the most interesting ban thread since Bombz.

Reactions: Particle Man

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
... As a potentially relevant question, was Direwulf drunk at the time? This may or may not be important to some people, but I know from time to time when some of our members get drunk (including you, Cinic) they do stupid things or say outrageous stuff, and oftentimes push people from the servers for a little while. This has also happened a few times with Direwulf.
If not, permaban him.
If he was or could have been, call a vote.
Edit: Del's right. around 83% of the US claims to be some sort of christian or the other.
However, that does not mean that they are all the type that takes every word of the bible seriously.
He was sober. And I never go apeshit and break the server rules when I drink.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Nice sentiment however, most people believe in (click on my sig). There will never be relatively large fight that will be solved in a peacful manner.

Reactions: Toxik

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Fashionably late to the party.
In my defense, I was successfully trolling a 12 yr old on the idle server when the "personal information" rule was introduced. However, I was using information that was freely available via Google.

But that was over a year ago.

Reactions: Doki and Toxik

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
Right, your country is the one of drug lords, famine, and even MORE zealous christians. Thank god you came along and told us murican's whats what

:troll:

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I DECLARE THIS THREAD OVER. ANYONE TO POST AFTER THIS WILL FOREVER BE CALLED LINDSAY FLOWERS.

Toxik

Contributor
Requesting a thread lock.
This is not going to lead us anywhere, arguing about religion on the internet only allows people who don't know what the fuck they are talking about to keep being pains in the ass.
I am atheist, I don't give a fuck what you think as long as you don't try to convince every person you meet that your point of view is the only good one. If you do, you can go fuck yourself.
That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.