Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
>play d.Va
>round starts
>heh heh no one will suspect me up in this balcony in plain view of everyone
>immediately chained and combo'd out of my suit by Roadhog before I can shoot anyone
>respawn and fly back to the point
>immediately chained and combo'd out of my suit by Roadhog before I can shoot anyone
>at least my ult's ready so I can blow up my suit before Roadhog gets me
>jump down in the middle of enemy team to commence allahu ackbar
>immediately chained and combo'd out of my suit by Roadhog before I can blow up anyone

uHxF1v6.jpg

Also I started PvP as Mei and sucked ass, but I played Mercy in a lobby with Stanto and the medic experience carried over well.
you can ult mid suit death animation, also if you ult before the hook hits you he'll drag the empty suit to him and allahu ackbar

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
What are some good classes that don't need a good frame rate because I've been having a small issue with junkrat and his ult. I started his ult and I saw 1 frame of him starting his junk wheel. The next frame was it grinding against the wall. The last frame of the fps drop was it exploding in a door opening.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What are some good classes that don't need a good frame rate because I've been having a small issue with junkrat and his ult. I started his ult and I saw 1 frame of him starting his junk wheel. The next frame was it grinding against the wall. The last frame of the fps drop was it exploding in a door opening.

Whats your hardware?

And what settings are you running at

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Also torbjorn is fucking evil on volskaya industries when he puts his sentry on those moving platforms

mike-kirby

Whats your hardware?

And what settings are you running at
I'm honestly afraid to tell. I don't know anything about my machine but I know it can play videos, barely.
And I'm always playing on the lowest of the lowest.
I know, I shouldn't be bitching, but I don't have anything else I could use instead.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm honestly afraid to tell. I don't know anything about my machine but I know it can play videos, barely.
And I'm always playing on the lowest of the lowest.
I know, I shouldn't be bitching, but I don't have anything else I could use instead.

I was asking because if you were running above the minimum graphics settings I could possibly tell you what to turn down based off your hardware

Junkrat's ultimate might be lagging you out from its speed since its moving at a quick pace and your computer has to render in everything as it rolls across the battlefield

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
>opens game
>tries d.va
>dies 4x in match and cant kill even with accuracy at close range
>tries mei matches later
>gets 10 kills

i am okay with this

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
>opens game
>tries d.va
>dies 4x in match and cant kill even with accuracy at close range
>tries mei matches later
>gets 10 kills

i am okay with this
>opens game
>picks d.va
>4 gold medals
>play of the game

you cant play bad heros so you must be bad

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
For those who say tf2 is easy, well yes of course it is when pretty much all you do is play pubs or low level competitive.
so did you play high level competitive overwatch already to have a say

or tf2 in that matter

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Is it just me or is Temple of Anubis a "hard" map for attackers?
i find the best way to win is to fucking steamroll your way to that second point right after getting the first one, because people don't really expect that

another is to coordinate at least 3 ultimates (some from flanks) but that is kind of difficult in a pub game, although after failing attacks for 5 minutes i managed to coordinate it with randoms

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
i find the best way to win is to fucking steamroll your way to that second point right after getting the first one, because people don't really expect that

another is to coordinate at least 3 ultimates (some from flanks) but that is kind of difficult in a pub game, although after failing attacks for 5 minutes i managed to coordinate it with randoms
I always end up in a team that can't coordinate for shit and get past that double archway.

mike-kirby

Is it just me or is Temple of Anubis a "hard" map for attackers?
I think it is, I've only played 2 matches def and atk. But I only play on pubs and the only tank constantly died before I could use my ult as Lucio when I was attacking. I think it's too close to the spawn point and the def have too many approach options.