185db

Epic Skial Regular
This game is literally so easy, the only reason to play it seriously at all is for the inflated prize pools.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This game is literally so easy, the only reason to play it seriously at all is for the inflated prize pools.
What? It's infinitely more skill based than Team Fortress 2 and you play that. And you don't have to buy keys to get items, I don't see the downsides. Get out of here with that shit.

Reactions: Party Chocobo

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I'm surprised i can actually run the game on my shitty macbook pro when i thought i wouldn't be able to.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Seems like TF2 where its easy to pick up but difficult to master

Which I have nothing wrong with myself

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I want to try this game, but remember what i say to the tf2 community, this game will not kill TF2 because they are different games.

P.S. please, don't kill me because i say something true.
why are you people acting likes its one or the other
tf2 is like 10 times easier in my experience. a lot of characters are pretty difficult to play and it's not that easy to go on for 10+ killstreaks like it is in tf2.

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I don't know if this is a bug or what, but I can't send friend requests to people outside of the U.S and vice-versa.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't know if this is a bug or what, but I can't send friend requests to people outside of the U.S and vice-versa.

If I'm not mistaken Blizzard divides most their games up into Americas/Asia/Europe regions which may have something to do with it

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Oh really? Please inform me of this temendously high skill ceiling. I see no advanced non-class specific movement options, no pressure to preserve ammo, hell, you have a button that literally just kills people.

For those who say tf2 is easy, well yes of course it is when pretty much all you do is play pubs or low level competitive.

Alright, I will admit it's harder to get into than tf2 but you plateau so quickly beyond aim.

Last edited:

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh really? Please inform me of this temendously high skill ceiling. I see no advanced non-class specific movement options, no pressure to preserve ammo, hell, you have a button that literally just kills people.

For those who say tf2 is easy, well yes of course it is when pretty much all you do is play pubs or low level competitive.

Alright, I will admit it's harder to get into than tf2 but you plateau so quickly beyond aim.
A button to kill people? You mean M1?
I'm pretty sure TF2 has that.
Overwatch combines the ability aspect of some MOBAs and other similar games, which actually makes heroes take more skill and be more fun to play, and the FPS value of your regular FPS game without the pressure of Ammo.
Also, FYI, everyone in the game has abilities, not just you. This makes it much, MUCH harder to survive.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor

LITERALLY EVERY CHARACTER IN OVERWATCH HAS A HIGHER SKILL CAP THAN EVERY TEAM FORTRESS 2 CLASS WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT HELLO? *except maybe Soldier 76*

Jesus, the game isn't even out yet, you have no idea how comp will work anyway, and just about everyone here knows exactly how comp works and the classes work in tf2, stop acting like we're all just kissing the game's ass because it's new.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh really? Please inform me of this temendously high skill ceiling. I see no advanced non-class specific movement options,
What the fuck are you even talking about?
hell, you have a button that literally just kills people.
Mouse 1? Yea TF2 as well.
but you plateau so quickly beyond aim.
lmao the hitboxes on TF2 are so fucked you can't even compare the two.

Do you even have the beta? Or are you just shitting on a game you know nothing about? It's mind blowing how much bullshit you spew.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor

are you salty because onlywatch, because there is an open beta, you can try the game and you know actually form valid opinions instead of just shitting on the game with nonsensical bullshit