jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I mean, look at OP. It was posted on 7 november 2014, it took them way too long to get a date while still 'building hype'
alright yeah, i can get behind that

also that first trailer was pretty bad imo

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
UPzMoGR.png

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
It's pretty optimized. My computer ran it very smoothly.

I played during the stress test beta and it was a blast and a half.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i guess this thread can be revived now since its gonna be in a free open beta soon
i've already gotten some fair share of playing now and its insane fun so far

Reactions: Toxik

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've played Mei for a solid 15 hours, and only played other heroes for 30 minutes. She's obviously the best.
Mcree is fucking stupid and D.VA is a little underpowered imo.
Can attest to McCree being a piece of shit and D.Va needing a damage buff

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
so far i've been getting hooked on junkrat and Zarya which are both huge fun

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
d.va is actually so fucking bad
her ult is like the worst in the game because it takes years to detonate so by the time it does everyone already just walked behind something
her damage output in the suit makes it difficult to 1v1 almost anyone even at close range
her headshot hurtbox is the biggest in the game
and shes slow when firing her shitty guns

all she has going for her is large health, decent mobility, and she can be kinda hard to kill sometimes

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
d.va is actually so fucking bad
her ult is like the worst in the game because it takes years to detonate so by the time it does everyone already just walked behind something
her damage output in the suit makes it difficult to 1v1 almost anyone even at close range
her headshot hurtbox is the biggest in the game
and shes slow when firing her shitty guns

all she has going for her is large health, decent mobility, and she can be kinda hard to kill sometimes
Yet you main her like a beast.

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
This game is great for staying hydrated.

Step 1: Fill the biggest cup or mug (or in my case, 1-liter German stein) you have with water.

Step 2: Sip while waiting for a round to start, or when watching the deathfeed.

Step 3: End of the game, take time to piss and refill. Usually, you'll be back at your PC by the time the next round is setting up.

Rinse and Repeat.

Tayto#1346 I'd love to play with you guys.

Last edited:

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i like playing d.va but she does feel a little weak, her ultimate however isn't that bad if you use it right after starting boosters (so it will fly for as long as possible)

roadhog is plenty of fun

lucio and zenyatta are so much fun to play, especially zenyatta is a fucking beast if you have any sort of team to back you up (just had a 26-2 game)

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
The Open Beta which will last till the 9th has started. Everyone and anyone can come download the game and play. @Meowcenary. If you're not sure, I suggest playing on medium settings.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The Open Beta which will last till the 9th has started. Everyone and anyone can come download the game and play. @Meowcenary. If you're not sure, I suggest playing on medium settings.

Since the time of that post I've upgraded from a GTX 650 or what ever my old card was to a GTX 950 and my processor is well above the minimum requirement so I should probably be ok

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i like playing d.va but she does feel a little weak, her ultimate however isn't that bad if you use it right after starting boosters (so it will fly for as long as possible)

roadhog is plenty of fun

lucio and zenyatta are so much fun to play, especially zenyatta is a fucking beast if you have any sort of team to back you up (just had a 26-2 game)
With Tracer a lot of the game @Party Chocobo go around 30-2. Tracer's good