shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
getting play of the game as mcree without fan the hammer or high noon has inflated my ego so much that i can no longer leave my chair

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I may have to get it for PS4 just to stave off my want until I get my new PC

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
getting play of the game as mcree without fan the hammer or high noon has inflated my ego so much that i can no longer leave my chair
mccree would be a really fun character if fan of the hammer wasn't so cheap

i mean i've played a couple of hours with him and it's nice to get kills but flashbang + fan of the hammer + dodge roll + fan of the hammer makes me want to hurt myself afterwards

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I filled in 4 nonconsecutive hours of gameplay and I (my opinion) didn't find the game to be very exciting or refreshing.
I know it's only in beta. But the hype was scattered, at lease for me.

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
Just another day in overwatch..

tsVX4dG.png

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
so i looked at a bunch of tier lists to get an accurate idea of what people think because i know there is no concrete meta yet. I was just looking for some similarities for each list. Out of the loads of lists i've looked at i've gathered that the three highest listed characters are lucio, winston, and mcree. (lucio being highest on every list i've seen) and the lowest placing character i've seen is torbjorn.

I doubt anyone wanted this information or even cared to begin with. just thought this was pretty interesting.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
so i looked at a bunch of tier lists to get an accurate idea of what people think because i know there is no concrete meta yet. I was just looking for some similarities for each list. Out of the loads of lists i've looked at i've gathered that the three highest listed characters are lucio, winston, and mcree. (lucio being highest on every list i've seen) and the lowest placing character i've seen is torbjorn.

I doubt anyone wanted this information or even cared to begin with. just thought this was pretty interesting.
One of those had Zenyetta as bottom tier, I can't trust any of them to be accurate. I mean except Lucio's place.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
One of those had Zenyetta as bottom tier, I can't trust any of them to be accurate. I mean except Lucio's place.
well both mcree and winston have business being high on tier lists as well. mcree is an absolute powerhouse, counters tanks, and even fairs well vs people like tracer or reaper with his flashbang.
And winston counters pretty much everyone who isn't soldier 76, mcree, roadhog, or tracer. He can attack reinhardt no problem because his electricity isn't effected by the shield, he pressure snipers and even torbjorn if he jumps to him and pops his shield upon landing. And his ultimate is great for stalling. He also happens to be one of the few characters in this game that can scale vertical spaces no problem.

also this isn't like melee either. the characters are pretty well balanced and a tier list should be taken with a grain of salt always.