Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Alright, which class should I play? Other than Mercy, of course.

Depends on your playstyle.

Do you prefer tracking, leading, or a mix of both?

Would you rather disrupt behind enemy lines?
Front-Line combatant?
Watch flanks and force choke points?
Be a back-line support?
Or get in their face and deck'em in the shnoz?

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Depends on your playstyle.

Do you prefer tracking, leading, or a mix of both?

Would you rather disrupt behind enemy lines?
Front-Line combatant?
Watch flanks and force choke points?
Be a back-line support?
Or get in their face and deck'em in the shnoz?
Master Chief

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
I was wrong about Lucio being shitty. I was so, so wrong.
Literally my favorite fucking class.

I love how they took healing in this game and made it more accessible. Like, Lucio and Soldier 76 have passive heal abilities, and Zenyatta can do damage, status effects, and heals. Even the more traditional "healer" class (Mercy) is packing some punch, which is great. The worst part of TF2 was always having to go med when you didn't want to in a pub, but the way they handled healing in this game has solved that issue totally.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This is more and more seeming like another game where I choose between playing support or having my team get stomped.
SnvPmYK.jpg

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
>Playing as Mei
>d.Va's mech shoots off inside the saloon I'm in and starts self-destructing
>In the corner of the saloon, no time to run to the door
>Notice my ice wall just recharged

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i get a 4k as bastion in overtime and save the game for us but the play of the game is some other shit with someone getting 3 kills on the first cap fuck this game im done with it

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm finally getting good with d.Va but she's in the wrong hero group. When I hear "tank", I don't imagine something that has to constantly watch their HP and jump out of combat if more than 2 people show up.

Hell, I can't even 1v1 Mei as d.Va. She can close the distance and freeze you before your mech can take her out.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm finally getting good with d.Va but she's in the wrong hero group. When I hear "tank", I don't imagine something that has to constantly watch their HP and jump out of combat if more than 2 people show up.

Hell, I can't even 1v1 Mei as d.Va. She can close the distance and freeze you before your mech can take her out.
Mhm. Mei is good against D.va because of her big body being frozen easily and the crazy burst damage headshots do. You'd be surprised how many people cant 1v1 a good Mei.
Deer Force mains D.va and is legitimately the best one I've seen; racking up 59 kills one game. I've gotten 39 as Mei but that's still 20 away from his.
Idk about the majority, but our little group tends to have a fairly easy time on that map both ways.
The rollouts on that map are really easy and the chokepoints make it easy for us to ult or group up and destroy their team. It honestly feels like zombie defense on that maps 2nd point.