Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
022f6cf3bec75bb2dbc458bef089b037.png

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Am I the only one here hyped about the Zero Escape Series's 4yr old cliffhanger finally being wrapped up 12 days from now?
ZE3_Fami-Scan_03-08-16_001.jpg

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
Am I the only one here hyped about the Zero Escape Series's 4yr old cliffhanger finally being wrapped up 12 days from now?
I still have to play the second game, which I bought today during Nintendo's E3 sale

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I still have to play the second game, which I bought today during Nintendo's E3 sale
You're doing yourself a favor then. The ending had so many unanswered questions that it made me pissed when I found out this title would've been canned if it weren't for Project Bluebird, and that was 3yrs ago.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
as an aside, My Nintendo members who purchase games digitally that are discounted during the E3 sale will be awarded Gold Points based on the regular price of the game, not what you paid for them.

I purchased Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (with a regular price of $24.99) for $12.99 and was awarded the amount of Gold Points credited for a purchase ranging $20-$29.99.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also Rhytm Heaven: Mega Mix is amazing right now. On top of bringing back Ringside it now has sumo wrestlers.
10/10

Toxik

Contributor
Pokemon GO at E3, sucks that they had the bug a lot of beta testers have been having lol
When you use an incense to lure pokemons to your location, there's that purple mist that goes in circle, but sometimes when you try to catch a lured Pokemon there will be an invisible wall, which is why they decided to run away rather than catch the Pokemons

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
October. Rhythm tengoku comes out in October here in the eu. Why does it take so many months for something to be shipped here? What would be the major difference between the us and the eu version? Does it take so long to get licenses or w/e? Do they think no one will buy it? WHY DO THEY FORCE US TO WAIT 4 MONTHS FOR THEIR RHYTHM GAME?