Contributor
pokemon1_col.png

Christ

Reactions: Toxik

Toxik

Contributor
Honestly, not that surprised
I went to watch a movie at a small, local outdoors mall-ish place
At least 30 people were there just for the Pokemon, both before and after the movie, which was from 10pm to midnight
This is becoming crazy

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
It was released in germany yesterday (officially) and I am enjoying it. Got myself a starter Pikachu and 3 others so far. Are there any tips? I am aware that one needs to actually leave the house ^^

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When you start to take your phone out with you on long distance runs to hatch eggs in Pokemon GO.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-08-metroid-2-fan-remake-launches-much-to-nintendos-chagrin
AM2R has been finished and out for over two days now, and today Nintendo predictably removed it from most file sharing sites in order to defend their IP and satisfy investors. However, they "accidentally" removed it a little too late before the files took to torrents so you can still go out and download it now. This was probably intentional on Nintendo's part to satisfy as many people as possible.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
wow mario maker on 3ds now i might actually bother to play it

wow and woolly world, they gonna release all the console exclusives on 3ds to actually get them sales?

Last edited:

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
also new pikmin game, looks like a spin-off

too bad it's a side-scroller, i feel like nintendo has sort of over saturated us with those.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's apparently made by the Yoshi's New Island team. Even though that game was bad, this game could still be good. Seems a lot more like lemmings than pikmin though. So while they tried to emulate a play style and failed in Yoshi's New Island, they're giving pikmin an entirely different feel. I love pikmin so I'll probably buy it if it isn't garbage.