Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Is Xenoblade Chronicles X worth it? As in RPG flair, grinding and this kind of stuff.
Ehhhh. Get Xenoblade Chronicles, not X. X is a straight downgrade to generic JRPG, whereas Chronicles is an amazing experience worthy of its diehard fans.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I have Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. Isn't that just the same game without the 3D? I mean you couldn't of course know that, yet I'd like to know. I thought Chronicles X was not that bad when I saw it the other day. If you say it is worse than Xenoblade Chronicles then I'd rather invest into something else.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. Isn't that just the same game without the 3D? I mean you couldn't of course know that, yet I'd like to know. I thought Chronicles X was not that bad when I saw it the other day. If you say it is worse than Xenoblade Chronicles then I'd rather invest into something else.
It's much worse than Chronicles. And, yes, they are the exact same game. One's just graphically "improved" (3D).

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Anything you can suggest RPG wise? I only own Super Mario Maker and some Wii U Virtual Console Games like Metroid Prime Trilogy and Metroid: Other M, Paper Mario, Yoshis Story etc. Mostly plattformers or Metroidvanias.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Anything you can suggest RPG wise? I only own Super Mario Maker and some Wii U Virtual Console Games like Metroid Prime Trilogy and Metroid: Other M, Paper Mario, Yoshis Story etc. Mostly plattformers or Metroidvanias.
Well, obviously I'd recommend Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates. Fates has converted even my friends who didn't like Fire Emblem to fanboying over it. I have over 900 hours on them both combined. They should do you well.
Although, you're in EU right? I don't think Fates is released there yet.

Reactions: T-Wayne

Toxik

Contributor
The new battle mode in Pokemon Sun/Moon, Battle Royale, looks pretty cool
Does anyone else wish they would make full battle scenes already, instead of just animating the attacks but having thePokemons stay in their place?

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
botw looks... interesting. certainly not a traditional zelda game, looks more like xenoblade chronicles. i don't entirely know how to feel about it yet.

also, how the hell is the wii u supposed to run that? looks way to intense/beautiful.
EDIT: WOLF LINK IS DOGMEAT, I'M SOLD

Last edited:

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
@Samson, I think he's referring to this
This game has a lot of potential with open world exploration. Moreso than even Wind Waker could ever hope to dream. Let's hope Nintendo doesn't cut corners with it like they did in Skyward Sword's sky.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This game has a lot of potential with open world exploration. Moreso than even Wind Waker could ever hope to dream. Let's hope Nintendo doesn't cut corners with it like they did in Skyward Sword's sky.
i don't think them cutting corners is very realistic at this point considering this game has been in production since the beginning oh freakin' time.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
My only letdown with this is that you can defeat one Pokemon and it's over. I'd like it more if it was an option.
that's only because each trainer had one Pokémon in the demonstration. they said each trainer can have up to three and the Battle Royale ends when one trainer's eliminated

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
botw looks... interesting. certainly not a traditional zelda game, looks more like xenoblade chronicles. i don't entirely know how to feel about it yet.

also, how the hell is the wii u supposed to run that? looks way to intense/beautiful.
EDIT: WOLF LINK IS DOGMEAT, I'M SOLD
It runs at 30fps for the most part, some frame dips here and there but overall runs fine. I wanna see it run on the NX