Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wow, I was looking forward to the new one but the starters look pretty shitty compared to the ones we've had in the past imo
Basing it on a Hawaii-type island is pretty cool I guess, but dunno, not looking forward much to it anymore
Imo they look better than most others.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
I usually go water type because they're clearly the best (except oshawat), but unless that seal evolves into something badass, it's gonna be rowlet for me

Toxik

Contributor
CiGI-SxVIAAldPM.jpg

78cfc94e426a214b79b140aa58950e5f.jpg

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i like all of them
not gonna decide until i know the types of the final evolutions. we know the grass is gonna be flying, I have a HUUUGE hunch that the fire type will be dark. Really hope the water one isn't an ice type. Ice types are horrible, but i really cannot imagine it being anything other then ice. Unless it just happens to be water only, which would suck too.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i like all of them
not gonna decide until i know the types of the final evolutions. we know the grass is gonna be flying, I have a HUUUGE hunch that the fire type will be dark. Really hope the water one isn't an ice type. Ice types are horrible, but i really cannot imagine it being anything other then ice. Unless it just happens to be water only, which would suck too.
What if it's normal lmao

Dolan Trump

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I have a HUUUGE hunch that the fire type will be dark.

What if it's Fire/Fighting?

Also my guesses for the legendaries:

Solgaleo's a Fire-type almost certainly. If it's dual-typed, the other type will be either Fighting or Fairy is my guess.

As for Lunaala, it will have two of Dark, Fairy, Flying and/or Ice. Again, just my guess.

Last edited:

Dolan Trump

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Here's one gripe I have with Solgaleo: while its design is undoubtedly badass, the generation also introduces another fire cat, making choosing both seem really redundant. He also kind of reminds me of male Pyroar. So if I don't get both games, I'll probably go after Lunaala.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
I bought hyrule legends and now I've got a character code for hyrule warriors on wii u. If anyone wants it tell me it's up until 20-5.

Last edited:

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Finally today Fire Emblem Fates has been released in Europe with the Birthright and Conquest Paths. Revelation will be available for download June 9th for those (like me) that didn't get a hand on those Special Editions.

Glad I can be the first one to play this game in this thread and by first one I mean literally the last one. :expressionless:

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Finally today Fire Emblem Fates has been released in Europe with the Birthright and Conquest Paths. Revelation will be available for download June 9th for those (like me) that didn't get a hand on those Special Editions.

Glad I can be the first one to play this game in this thread and by first one I mean literally the last one. :expressionless:
Now you know how we felt with Paper Jam! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
except i didnt care about paper jam

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is godlike
I love how they made a 4th strand for lost in thoughts all alone for this song!

In endless dreams, countless realms collide

Hope falls only to rise like the changing tide

But all dreams come to an end,

Just whispers on the wind

Sing with me one last time, for light's sacrifice,

Endless dawn came but not without a price,

Lost in the waves there glimmers, a pale blue stone.

I think of you, all alone