Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Pokken's so fun holy shit. I don't know who to main though, really liking Gengar, Weavile, Braixen and Pikachu. Haven't even tried the other characters though.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
SORm0ql.png

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

Reactions: Gameboy.exe

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Nintendo's app is out stateside now, and it's only saving grace is that you can make the Miis say dirty stuff. May just be I'm not really into the whole Tomodachi Life style of games.

I looked at My Nintendo briefly though, seems neat.

Last edited:

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Nintendo's app is out stateside now, and it's only saving grace is that you can make the Miis say dirty stuff. May just be I'm not really into the whole Tomodachi Life style of games.

I looked at My Nintendo briefly though, seems neat.
I wanted to get into it, really, but they just had to block root :L

Whatev, flipnote 3d's back

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm really enjoying Miitomo. It's basically the best you could reasonably expect from a Nintendo social media app.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm really enjoying Miitomo. It's basically the best you could reasonably expect from a Nintendo social media app.
Not gonna lie, I started getting into it for the Zelda TP: Picross game but now I really like it. It's laggy as hell on my 4 though.

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Root block got fixed in the first update, was able to grab enough points to nab warioware today c:
Still a pretty neat lil social thing tho
Also if you want some more points, visiting the nintendo online store gives ya 30 plat (hidden mission i guess)

Last edited: