Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I still can't believe Federation Force is a thing, the additional gameplay they showed did nothing to change my mind. Game looks fucking stupid.

In other news, TPHD is good.
The gameplay looks pretty similar to the older Prime games, looks fun to me. I don't know why you don't like it, a first person shooter with one of the only differences being you aren't Samus. And Co-op

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This song is so fucking good man.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dude this patch was great. Sheik was fucking lobotomized, mewtwo, greninja, and charizard were buffed amazingly. R.O.B was untouched, but I'm not complaining. Nerfing Sheik, MK and ZSS is basically a buff.

Also who else is hype for Pokken tomorrow?

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor

@Sargent¥ , I chose you!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Sargent¥

Toxik

Contributor
I haven't seen much about Pokken, it's pretty much a Tekken-Pokemon mix no?
Can you use any Pokemon or is there a set list?

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dude this patch was great. Sheik was fucking lobotomized, mewtwo, greninja, and charizard were buffed amazingly. R.O.B was untouched, but I'm not complaining. Nerfing Sheik, MK and ZSS is basically a buff.

I picked Megaman Legacy Collection over Pokken for my Spring game so I'm gonna have to wait on Pokken for at least a month.

Last edited:

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I picked Megaman Legend Collection over Pokken for my Spring game so I'm gonna have to wait on Pokken for at least a month.
Legacy Collection's pretty meh on PC. WHY DID THEY LEAVE THOSE FRAME DROPS IN?