shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's apparently made by the Yoshi's New Island team. Even though that game was bad, this game could still be good. Seems a lot more like lemmings than pikmin though. So while they tried to emulate a play style and failed in Yoshi's New Island, they're giving pikmin an entirely different feel. I love pikmin so I'll probably buy it if it isn't garbage.
same

hopefully they don't make the controls feel super stiff like in new island.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
wow mario maker on 3ds now i might actually bother to play it
I feel like I'd have a lot of fun with it except for the fact that you can only download levels locally which is really fucking dumb.

It's apparently made by the Yoshi's New Island team. Even though that game was bad, this game could still be good. Seems a lot more like lemmings than pikmin though. So while they tried to emulate a play style and failed in Yoshi's New Island, they're giving pikmin an entirely different feel. I love pikmin so I'll probably buy it if it isn't garbage.
I honestly saw the trailer and like 10 seconds in I was really hoping for a fully fledged lemmings style pikmin game. I feel like it'd work really well with the IP. Kinda disappointed it's just a sidescroller with lemmings-like elements.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I feel like I'd have a lot of fun with it except for the fact that you can only download levels locally which is really fucking dumb.

I honestly saw the trailer and like 10 seconds in I was really hoping for a fully fledged lemmings style pikmin game. I feel like it'd work really well with the IP. Kinda disappointed it's just a sidescroller with lemmings-like elements.
i don't really get bothered by the fact that i can't upload levels or search by id. I don't get a lot of joy playing other peoples levels unless they're actual well thought out levels (1% of the available levels online)

I've always gotten more enjoyment out of making the levels instead of playing them. And I feel like this works better on 3ds because when playing mario maker on wii u i often found myself sitting there for minutes at a time thinking about what else i was gonna add to the level. On 3ds i can simply just look up from my 3ds and do something else or even put it in sleep mode. I also don't mind that i'm losing access to the mystery mushrooms because I was only really a fan of the super mario world and nsmb styles anyway.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i don't really get bothered by the fact that i can't upload levels or search by id. I don't get a lot of joy playing other peoples levels unless they're actual well thought out levels (1% of the available levels online)

I've always gotten more enjoyment out of making the levels instead of playing them. And I feel like this works better on 3ds because when playing mario maker on wii u i often found myself sitting there for minutes at a time thinking about what else i was gonna add to the level. On 3ds i can simply just look up from my 3ds and do something else or even put it in sleep mode. I also don't mind that i'm losing access to the mystery mushrooms because I was only really a fan of the super mario world and nsmb styles anyway.
Platforming with the Kirb must live on

Toxik

Contributor

Unlike the show, this is more true to the game. Didn't expect to like it but it's pretty awesome!

Last edited:

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Haven't seen any of them yet, just wanted to post it.
81Z2gIE9k8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81%2BnRBdDfuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Pokemon Sun and Moon Steelbook Bundle ($90), Amazon Exclusive

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
idk yet, i want to know all of the exclusive pokemon in a single version before I decide

not gonna get one if i find out i can only get myself a damn honedge in the other version

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
idk yet, i want to know all of the exclusive pokemon in a single version before I decide

not gonna get one if i find out i can only get myself a damn honedge in the other version
It makes no difference. We're all gonna be getting different versions and trading in our friend group.
Think about the OTHER factors, like environment and story.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It makes no difference. We're all gonna be getting different versions and trading in our friend group.
Think about the OTHER factors, like environment and story.
nah man cause then the pokemon will get the boost in xp that a traded pokemon gets and it'll sky rocket above all my rest and i hate when that happens.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Fucking Chirp and her price gouging. I bought the gloves in Oct, and notice how I won $10k in the last race.
WVW69jrsLgMcgEYfBm

WVW69jrsLbEZIqQacT

WVW69jrsPUcIkiYRlh