Elekris

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
reasons:
  • a taunt limit is not stopping friendlying
  • the players get to choose (i believe that most players playing on skial aren't registered on this forum)

Reactions: 185db

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And if you want your friends to be friendly with you, take them to an idle server with you. Again, I don't understand why you NEED to be on 2Fort EU just for this.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
so if you don't want to have this on all servers, how about only implementing the vote option on 2fort eu? or even allow friendlying on the server

i don't get why we have to suffer because some influential tryhards on the forum who don't even play on the 2fort eu server decide so
Because the one who actually play the game and the "tryhard" are the majority and don't want friendlies. Just because you and your friends want to change something doesn't mean everyone will agree with you. It's also dumb to have a vote for something really minor and it that doesn't even guarantee people are actually even going to taunt for more 28 second. Also your logic is flaw when you said "for tryhard on the forum", i don't get why you get to decide the rules you don't actually hold any power in skial. You see, it's a suggestion where people who plays on skial can give our opinion on the suggestion, it doesn't matter what server someone plays on since it'll effect 90% of the actual playing server and how it's run.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
lets-beat-that-horse.jpg

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
too bad friendlies have no imagination at all because they could be doing something like this instead

Jessie

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I want to taunt! When you're an engie... rancho relaxing while waiting for some action to arrive at the intelligence room is the highlight of your loneliness :( lol

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
no, this is an attempt to change the rules

let me guess what happens if i'm actually winning the poll
nothing.
Well you aren't winning and probably won't.

too bad friendlies have no imagination at all because they could be doing something like this instead

This kind of shit is actually fun. Friendly is not.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
no, this is an attempt to change the rules

let me guess what happens if i'm actually winning the poll
nothing.
Your suggestion is to increase the taunt limit. You said so yourself. Nowhere did you mention that you wanted to change the rules. And you still haven't answered my question.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
no that's not what i want because my friends aren't there
Then talk to them and tell them to have friendly party over at idle with you. We can't just make one of the vanilla servers another idle server just because your group is unwilling to move to another server to have that sort of fun. Is it because your guy's idea of fun is breaking the greifing rule? I'm honestly confused as to why you're unwilling to work with the alternative I've laid out.

Elekris

Your suggestion is to increase the taunt limit. You said so yourself.
i never said that. Jensen said that. although an increase to 2 or 3 minutes would be nice too

@Kyle BECAUSE IT'S NOT THE SAME APOSDLKSNDAI=ODFAEFNAUIEWDJASLDEIOWDAS D?

Last edited:

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i never said that. Jensen said that. although an increase to 2 or 3 minutes would be nice too

@Kyle BECAUSE IT'S NOT THE SAME APOSDLKSNDAI=ODFAEFNAUIEWDJASLDEIOWDAS D?

If this is the case, then there's honestly no helping your cause.

We have literally entire servers dedicated to friendlying. You choose not to go on them.

You choose instead to go on to servers where people actually want to play the game.

Like... what is your thought process through all of this? It's "not the same"? What the actual fuck is that supposed to be mean? If you're going to be sitting in a corner with a sandvich out, or just randomly dancing, why the hell does the map even matter?

Elekris

We can't just make one of the vanilla servers another idle server just because your group is unwilling to move to another server
why not? i think nobody on the server would care. there are only 2 well known tryhards on the 2fort eu server and one of them is always getting kicked because of spam

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
why not? i think nobody on the server would care. there are only 2 well known tryhards on the 2fort eu server and one of them is always getting kicked because of spam
Because it's the only 2fort EU server we have that isn't fast respawn. If we did change it to allow griefing we'd have to put an idle tag on it which would kill the server since then regs who want to play normal 2fort won't go on it.

EwanLan

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
elekris being friendly harms your team since your taking up a player slot to just sit around, taunts was a major factor in causing friendlies after love and war since servers came clogged with players constantly congaing, to the point where people was getting kicked/banned for harming the group of friendlies. This is why skial has put the measure in place to prevent prolonged taunting. because nobody wants a swarm of kazotsky kick constantly bringing up votemenu after a t̶r̶y̶h̶a̶r̶d̶ Person trying to play the game harms you. Go to another server if you hate the taunt restriction.