Elekris

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
reasons:
  • a taunt limit is not stopping friendlying
  • the players get to choose (i believe that most players playing on skial aren't registered on this forum)

Reactions: 185db

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I didn't see a single fun thing at all in that video, instead i got bored watching mid-through.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
the server will still be friendly without me
There is no way to 100% prevent players being friendly, taunts or not. I don't see any logic in your arguments at all, you should of dropped this from the thread before this suggestion. If you're gunna base all of skial off 2fort be my guest. But most people are not gunna wanna deal with friendlys for a long period of time. I know I dont prefer to deal with them, I wanna play the fucking game. And if you and a few others wanna jerk around thats fine.

You do know there are other servers then Skial right? What does it matter if you go to skial or a valve server to do this, atlest on a valve server theres no rule breaking for it.

You know what Im done, you're a troll, or you're this stupid. I don't get it.

Elekris

@Cowboy Crow the majority of 2fort EU is supporting me, but it looks like we can't deal with an administration full of tryhards

so if i get this right, the rules are there so the players have more fun while playing
but what if one rule is cutting the fun?

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
@Cowboy Crow the majority of 2fort EU is supporting me, but it looks like we can't deal with an administration full of tryhards

so if i get this right, the rules are there so the players have more fun while playing
but what if a rule is cutting the fun?
You have yet to prove a majority of anyone supporting you. You had a few people come on and talk about it, thats it. I dont see tons of people flocking in to wanna change this.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Just because one server want one thing doesn't mean the other servers want it. You provide support which is bias but so are a lot of support from friends but you're put them under the pretense of being the majority which is incorrect. What you're suggesting doesn't change only 2fort EU but also every other server.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We told you being friendly will get you banned. You made a video about it and got yourself banned now. Probably the quickest way to make a suggestion thread go out the window.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We told you being friendly will get you banned. You made a video about it and got yourself banned now. Probably the quickest way to make a suggestion thread go out the window.
Inb4 he makes an appeal or a suggestion to unban him and gets all of 3 people of 4fort to back him up.

Elekris

You have yet to prove a majority of anyone supporting you. You had a few people come on and talk about it, thats it. I dont see tons of people flocking in to wanna change this.
hmm well i thought the last video showed it quite nice

@the Renegade that is tyranny

What you're suggesting doesn't change only 2fort EU but also every other server.
so if you don't want to have this on all servers, how about only implementing the vote option on 2fort eu? or even allow friendlying on the server

i don't get why we have to suffer because some influential tryhards on the forum who don't even play on the 2fort eu server decide so

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
so if you don't want to have this on all servers, how about only implementing the vote option on 2fort eu? or even allow friendlying on the server

i don't get why we have to suffer because some influential tryhards who don't even play on the 2fort eu server decide so
We already have a server that allows friendlying called idle. If you want you can make a suggestion to change the idle map to 2fort if that's what you want.

Elekris

We already have a server that allows friendlying called idle. If you want you can make a suggestion to change the idle map to 2fort if that's what you want.
no that's not what i want because my friends aren't there

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's nothing like tyranny. There are rules and you very blatantly broke them and showed us in a video you made. When you join Skial servers, you sign a silent contract that says you will follow the rules or whatever happens is justified. If you break those rules, you can get in trouble for it. That's not Skial's fault. That's for you breaking the rules. And this suggestion is attempting to allow the breaking of rules which is why it won't pass, regardless of how many people you talk to on Steam chat. There are specific servers that you can go to if you want to be friendly. I don't see why you need to be on specifically 2Fort EU just to be friendly.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor

but what if one rule is cutting the fun?
Yeah, we're tryhards for wanting to play the game how it's supposed to be played. This thread has gone to shit, you lose. This horse is dead and beaten to shit.