Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The biggest thing about the game is how fucking stressful it all is. Last game you had 4 animatronics to deal with with most having a telltale pattern, and you had the doors to cut them off and prioritize your threats to make it easier. In this game you don't have that option, and with 10 animatronics out for your blood, each with their own random way of doing things.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The biggest thing about the game is how fucking stressful it all is. Last game you had 4 animatronics to deal with with most having a telltale pattern, and you had the doors to cut them off and prioritize your threats to make it easier. In this game you don't have that option, and with 10 animatronics out for your blood, each with their own random way of doing things.

The only two you really need to look out for are Foxy and the Puppet or whatever it's called. The others you can get by simply by putting Freddy's head on.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The only two you really need to look out for are Foxy and the Puppet or whatever it's called. The others you can get by simply by putting Freddy's head on.
Balloon Guy, Mangles, and the mask can also stop you from dealing with others. I'm saying that you stop to take care of one only allows the others to act up, where as with the doors you can cut them off completely to give yourself more of a chance.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No. Just no.
latest

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What is the point of the balloon kid? And does someone have a strategy? Because I can't get past the second night because of Foxy...

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
What is the point of the balloon kid? And does someone have a strategy? Because I can't get past the second night because of Foxy...
No strategies for this game it seems. They all do their own things. And Balloon Guy messes with your electronics and calls the others to his location.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
0456DD1296222D71A3F599F31C7713E06A7ADBD3

Those little fuckers are adorable! Pls take my money!
Only thing so far I want done with this game is give us a settings menu so I can change the resolution to my native res.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
THERES A FUCKING MINI ENDOSKELETON RUNNING AROUND ON ITS OWN AND ANOTHER FUCKING BALLOON BOY. SO MANY FUCKING THINGS OUT TO KILL ME

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There's the 4 original, 4 new, Puppet Man, and Balloon Man. The endoskeleton is the new Foxy, apparently.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
How?

Also, I CAN'T GET PAST THE SECOND NIGHT. Damn Foxy, New Chica, Puppet Man, and that Balloon Kid.
My strat for second night: ignore all cameras except the music box one. Just listen to the audio cues and frequently check the vents because apparently balloon guy doesn't set off the music when other robots are near you. Just quickly tap your light to check the door, and if foxy is around quickly flash him and then wind up your box. New Chica has shown up in my door but hasn't attacked me at all yet. New Freddy is the easiest one because you don't need to worry about him in the hallway (I use this to wind up the box) until he gets closer.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
For Balloon Boy, when you see his face in the vent in your office, put the mask on and keep it for 5 seconds for him to go away, otherwise he'll come out and basically make you into Foxy bait