Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The jump scares seem a lot scarier this time around.

Also, playing Spooky Scary Skeletons in the background really eases the tension.
They won't be after Bonnie gangbangs you for the 10th time in a row. I like the screamer sound much more though. Suits them better.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
They won't be after Bonnie gangbangs you for the 10th time in a row. I like the screamer sound much more though. Suits them better.
I just can't take a robotic bunny clawing at my face seriously when I hear "Send shivers down your spine!" in the background.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Is there any point in looking at the other cameras thought the whole thrill of this game was to keep track of the robots, watching them slowly come at you then panic when you realize you lost one and then die.

But it just seem all you need to do is focus on the music box room, spam the light, listen to audio ques, and just be quick with the mask.

Added: heck look at the 20/20/20 game that is posted not one time did the dude look anywhere else, just a clear formula as to what needs to be done, at least in FNAF 1 you get to feel paranoid, here it just time management how long to spam light, how long to keep mask long, how much time to wind up the music box.

Not saying this is a bad game just idk rushed i guess

Last edited:

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Is there any point in looking at the other cameras thought the whole thrill of this game was to keep track of the robots, watching them slowly come at you then panic when you realize you lost one and then die.

But it just seem all you need to do is focus on the music box room, spam the light, listen to audio ques, and just be quick with the mask.
There is no point in the other cameras. Just the music box. It makes me sad.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Seems like a case of too much ambition clouded by unfairness in difficulty. Challenge is a good thing, but if a game is not rewarding the player by actually trying to challenge them instead of forcing them to use a meta, then the creator has to work out the kinks.