Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It seems they're actually changing things up with this new game. Now instead of doors you have a disguise and it looks like there's more than 2 ways into your office and possibly more than 4 robots. This game actually looks kind of interesting.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Rolling in the cash. I won't be buying it...just like the first one. But it does look more interesting this time around.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
no doors
instantly 50% more spooky
I might get this one because it looks a lot better than the first one.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't get why people are bashing it so much. Now that he has an actual budget to work with he can make the game into something more interesting, and chances are he's going to give it a modest price like the first one.

I don't see how that's a bad thing.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't get why people are bashing it so much. Now that he has an actual budget to work with he can make the game into something more interesting, and chances are he's going to give it a modest price like the first one.

I don't see how that's a bad thing.
I think folks are more annoyed that a generic indie horror like it became so popular so suddenly. It's like a meme to them. I'm personally glad that it became more popular because now they can really jack up the sequel with a flexible budget.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i4ctbK2.png

GdIq9eK.gif

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So the robots are now more robotic, and also now much scarier. I don't like scary games.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I might actually buy is one, If I don't at least I'll enjoy stupid youtubers screaming on the Internet at it.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think the first games shit, mostly because its not scary and its over hyped. Tho looking up stuff about the second game does look alot more polished and scary then the first one.