Nerd

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
five_nights_at_freddy_s_2___new_bonnie__gif_by_geeksomniac-d810ucc.gif
Don't Trust Bunnies.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Fans: "Scott, the doors take too much power."
Scott (creator of FNAF): "Okay. If they're that bad then I won't even bother putting them in the sequel."
Fans: "That's not what we meant!"

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Fans: "Scott, the doors take too much power."
Scott (creator of FNAF): "Okay. If they're that bad then I won't even bother putting them in the sequel."
Fans: "That's not what we meant!"
I think it makes it much better, you don't feel so safe when you don't have doors! Also that disguising as one of them to stay alive looks neat!

RainbowNoms

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Now that I think about it, I really like the mask gimmick. Just having to sit stock still, waiting for the one robot in your limited field of view to go away, only to have another one fly out of the entrance to the office that you can't see...that's the shit that'll keep people up at night.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm hoping some more stuff is explained in this version, like why they don't seem to go on crazy murder sprees during the day but only at night, and why they need a security guard to keep a eye on them at night time.

I get that its not supposed to be designed around realism obviously but it would still be interesting to see some of the explanations. It gives the game some more depth IMO

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm hoping some more stuff is explained in this version, like why they don't seem to go on crazy murder sprees during the day but only at night, and why they need a security guard to keep a eye on them at night time.

I get that its not supposed to be designed around realism obviously but it would still be interesting to see some of the explanations. It gives the game some more depth IMO
I see this as a theory as to why there is a security guard pretty often, I like it.

It might be that the guard is used as bait like a human sacrifice, so that all the robots will be focused on getting him instead of going outside and attacking a bunch of people. The guard basically keeps the monsters inside.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I see this as a theory as to why there is a security guard pretty often, I like it.

It might be that the guard is used as bait like a human sacrifice, so that all the robots will be focused on getting him instead of going outside and attacking a bunch of people. The guard basically keeps the monsters inside.
It's like with that movie the Cabin in the Woods. People are sacrificed in certain ways so as to appease the Elder Gods to not destroy the world.

Reactions: Chance

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So I've been hearing rumors that this new Freddie disguise mechanic is a sort of double edged sword. Apparently the mask protects you from the "old" animatronics by not making you look like an endoskeleton. However, the "new" animatronics apparently have facial recognition programing that prevents them from mistaking and harming humans, but they're programmed to dismantle the old animatronics. Therefore if they see you with the mask on they'll think you're one of them and try to "dismantle" you. If this turns out to be true then it could put a strategic, fun spin on an otherwise simple game.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Plot: Team up with Freddy and the old gang to kick out the new Freddy and gang because they're even worse than the originals. It'll have insane visuals just like that other game Scott (the creator) made, Desolate Hope.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Plot: Team up with Freddy and the old gang to kick out the new Freddy and gang because they're even worse than the originals. It'll have insane visuals just like that other game Scott (the creator) made, Desolate Hope.
Is that seriously the plot?

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
2bab2438c3feab8310fc957edbdb634d.png

I really like this theory, but then you see Foxy in Fnaf2. Rip good theory.

Nerd

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
The thing that makes no sense is how the owner of Fazbear's Pizza can't have the new ones guard you in your room, and dismantle any old ones who try to get you.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Suspension of disbelief. I'll buy the concept so long as it entertains and frightens me

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The thing that makes no sense is how the owner of Fazbear's Pizza can't have the new ones guard you in your room, and dismantle any old ones who try to get you.

The new animatronics are reusing parts of the old ones so they're still likely possessed and want to kill any security guard they see

In regards to the rest of it its not really designed around realism or to make complete sense. There's a million different things you could poke holes into if you wanted, the same goes for any game really