• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've already explained the stalking issues regarding one of you, to some of the admins.
And since close to nobody in this thread actually knows what happens, I'm going to disregard everything said.
Your group has two choices.

Leave me, and my friends alone. Or I will do everything in my power to make your life on skial a living hell. I don't care if it costs my my adminship or not, you're not going to fuck with me or my friends. You're free to play on any server you want, save for the ones (I know you have them bookmarked) That you know me and my kgb friends you hate so much play on. Which is two servers, at very specific times.

Or, Leave skial entirely.

Your choice.

This should be proof enough of the unfair treatment of these people, I'm not even going to bother attacking this point because I couldn't destroy this argument more than this post. I excuse myself from this thread before it becomes more of a shitstorm - but I think this should prove the point everyone is trying to establish that there is bad blood there and she shouldn't be using admin on these people.

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
I've already explained the stalking issues regarding one of you, to some of the admins.
And since close to nobody in this thread actually knows what happens, I'm going to disregard everything said.
Your group has two choices.

Leave me, and my friends alone. Or I will do everything in my power to make your life on skial a living hell. I don't care if it costs my my adminship or not, you're not going to fuck with me or my friends. You're free to play on any server you want, save for the ones (I know you have them bookmarked) That you know me and my kgb friends you hate so much play on. Which is two servers, at very specific times.

Or, Leave skial entirely.

Your choice.

is this any way for an admin to act towards server regulars?

also, you aren't intimidating anyone here.

Reactions: Giildy

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you make it sound like we're a 6-man strong group. it's only 3 of us. & actually, we help the losing team more often than not after a round, like i said. also we don't leave, it just makes us try a little harder. nothing wrong with a challenge.
I know its only 3 of you, but its still you and your friends, even if its just 3 players pubstomping or a full team pubstomping its still going to make the players on the other team discouraged, now im only posting my opinion like i have already stated in a previous post on this thread. I know you wont get banned from this because its not against the rules but thats all up to the administrators and not me

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Don't go getting Internet Tough Guy Syndrome here. You should think about what you're saying when you say that.
We should all take a look at her profile post it's the TL: DR version
x7tY5.jpg

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I really think this should be locked now, some other admin should definitely make some sort of decision here with all this. This thread is going to shit real quick

Dono Spacey

Face-Melting F2Per
Hate to say it, but this is why i dont like your group of people, every fucking time you guys show up, everything hits the fan, and i know you do it on fucking purpose too.

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
Dem one sided stories. You probably did something to piss lady violet off so yeah.... you so butthurt.
actually, if you look back in the thread it links to our old ban appeal. you should give it a read if you're interested. :)

& dono, so glad to see you again. i missed your input. always saying shit you know nothing about. it's refreshing.

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't think that was ever proved and there is no need to bring up old stuff for this current event
I agree with this statement completely, unless it can be proven it is linked to this situation in question or proven at all we cant really accept what dono said as evidence against birdy and co.

Dono Spacey

Face-Melting F2Per
I don't think that was ever proved and there is no need to bring up old stuff for this current event

Well considering one of the people from the group actually talked about it, i think it proves it. But i think there is a need as it explains why Lady V has become angry with this group of people, Which i completely understand. But fuck it, you asshats are going to give me troll rating anyway.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well considering one of the people from the group actually talked about it, i think it proves it. But i think there is a need as it explains why Lady V has become angry with this group of people, Which i completely understand. But fuck it, you asshats are going to give me troll rating anyway.
You're still not providing evidence, only your biased words

Dono Spacey

Face-Melting F2Per
I agree with this statement completely, unless it can be proven it is linked to this situation in question or proven at all we cant really accept what dono said as evidence against birdy and co.
http://www.skial.com/threads/unban-request-for-4-people-wow.24758/page-5

SeraVics post about halfway down more or less explains what they are doing, which goes back to why Lady V has become pissed off at them. But apparently no one cares about fucking reading half the time.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor

A cop could become angry that I get paid more money a year than he does, that doesn't give him the right to put me in cuffs.

Who cares if or why she is mad with them? It says in the rules an admin is not allowed to act unless a rule is broken, no rule was broken - case closed simple....if you don't like them don't play when they are there.

Edit:
Just had to comment because honestly people are not understanding the basics of their complaint, it isn't that they aren't assholes to people, but being an asshole is their prerogative and it isn't something they ban for around these parts which is why the servers keep so many regulars.

Status
Not open for further replies.